BFP and super confused can someone help me out!

B

babycrazy42

Hey guys if I had ewcm (cd15) for the first time ever in my life for just a few hours and bd on the day of ewcm and cd 17 and once more on cd21(cd 21 might not count cause he didn't finish off) what day do you think I conceived? Cd 20 I had cramps that felt like af for about 30 mins I'm thinking that was implantation though! I also then felt watery cm later that night ! Do you guys think the ewcm for the few hours helped me get pregnant?? I been tic for two years!

Hummm not sure I could help with that. When you go for your first U/S they should be able to tell you about when - maybe not the exact date if you had intercourse more than once in the time period before you got your BFP. Hope this helps!! Congratss!!!!!!!!!!

I had an ultrasound and it lined up exactly with my cd15 where I had ewcm, but I thought you usually get that a couple of days before you ovulate. It just kinda seems cliche cause that lines up also with my exact lmp day and I'm not sure if they went by that instead of the measurements

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I say CD15 but once you get in for a scan the doctor will be able to let you know for sure. Congratulations

I don't know if I do our not. My body is crazy and every cycle was different. I have had it before. I bet you od CD15 bcz to have cramping on CD20 would make sense for implantation. Did you bd before CD15?

Yes and on cd15! I'm confused though with the cramping I'm not sure if it's implantation or ovulation, I never had ovulation cramping before but I heard that just hurts on one side vs the actual cramping I felt that woke me up

It's so confusingggg! Lol! I have another us coming up this week so we will see if the date changes again haha !

It's just weird I really want to know if having that ewcm for the few hours really helped out! It just kinda seemed like it! First time seeing it and first time preg!

ewcm definitely helps the sperm stick! with it being more tacky and stretchable it helps keep that spermy stick and swim!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->