BFP at 14dpo, "PREGNANT" Digital @15dpo FRER getting Darker!

S_a_m_m_y

It's a BOY!!
Reaction score
like the title says bfp two different test at 14dpo and got my "pregnant" on digital this am with FMU! Left picture is Answer HPT and Right is the FRER...digi to come

Attachments

• july 21 b 008.jpg
    july 21 b 008.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 79
  • JULY 21 FRER 012.jpg
    JULY 21 FRER 012.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 73
congrats :) wishin u a happy healthy 9 months

here's the digi pic thank you all for the congrats....still trying to take it all in...lol

Attachments

• july22 003.jpg
    july22 003.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 16
  • july22 004.jpg
    july22 004.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 15
Congratz hun. Hopefully you and me can be bump buddies!!!

Congrats hun. Is that a clearblue fertility monitor test stick in the pic with the digi? xoxo

the right picture is the insert to digital hpt after ejecting

Just wondering if you can offer me any advise then. The inside of your clearblue digi is IDENTICAL to the clearblue fertility monitor testing sticks. I don't have any hpts in the house but seeing your picture made me want to test lol... So..... I used one of my clearblue fertility monitor test sticks and it has came up with 2 solid lines. I'm 9 / 10 DPO, could this mean I'm pregnant.......

Congrats again on your BFP. You must be over the moon xoxox

it could but isnt a reliable source for determining if your pregnant or not. and remember to be positive it has to be = to or darker than control line. Hope this is your month lots of Baby Dust :dust:

Thank you :hugs: both lines are equal so fingers crossed. I'll keep you all posted xoxo

definately I would love to hear how your results turn out...hope this is your month! Good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->