bfp -at last

sam76

Mummy to George & Louie
Reaction score
:bfp:at last im here!!! yipee, had it confirmed today by the doctor, this is my first baby, lost one in March 08 had a m/c, very very happy but scared too, trying not to think about that to be honest!! i hope i will be welcome on here and look forward to chatting to you all, YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey honey, welcome and a huge congratulations to you. Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy, I am sure everything will be absolutely fine with this little one.:happydance:

:wohoo: congrats hun. welcome to the 1st tri. xxxx how many weeks are you chick? when are you due? :hugs:

Just over 5 weeks !! im so excited , i will have to put a baby ticker on too, how do i do that??? wow im so happy i could tell the world

Just click on someone else's ticker and it will take you to the site. Welcome to first-tri!

Congratulations :) Have a great pregnancy!!!

Congratulations :D Have a happy & healthy 9 months. x

Congratulations. Have a wonderful pregnancy xx

Congrats... I hope it's a sticky little bean!!! xxx

im praying , i hope all is well, scared but made up xxxxxx

Congrats hun!! :happydance: Theres quite a few of us on here on here that mc in mar/apr... hopefully we can all share a happier time this time eh! :hugs:

Congratulations hun and heres hoping for a sticky bean :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->