Bfp bfp bfp yay!

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
it may be faint but its still there. just want to wait for my little line to get darker now.
will post a picture once ive got a better line then i am getting. you can see it in the picture just looks a bit sad being so faint :haha:
and got an amazing bump buddy, already said it a million times but congratulations hayley! xxx

wooohohohohoooooooo i found it yayayayayayyayayayya you preggersx x xx x xx yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not the only one who cant drink at ya birthday xxx congrats honey what did georgie sayx x x

well he ahd just woken up so he just kinda grunted lol xx i dotn mind not drinking its the eating im looking forward to! xx

lol yeah me to with this first tri i been sick more than i have fancied eating so hoping second tri will be better and i get to eat loadsssssssssssssssss

luckily ive only been feeling sick in the morning. and after ive eaten but not too much to the point were i actually want to be sick so i can still enjoy the grub! i feel like ive got a bottomless pit of a stomach at the moment! xx

lol wish i felt like that lol every thing i eat im sick if i dont eat im sick if i smell food im sick its nasty been to docs he wants me to take anti sickess pills yuckkkk lol never felt this ill with either of the others so fx its a GIRLY X

lol wish i felt like that lol every thing i eat im sick if i dont eat im sick if i smell food im sick its nasty been to docs he wants me to take anti sickess pills yuckkkk lol never felt this ill with either of the others so fx its a GIRLY X

yes fingers crossed tightly! you need another girl in the house! xx

Congrats Lady!!

Hope its a fabulous 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back