BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Hun loads of people hum bleed and no issues ..hang in there xx

My beta hcg came back at 13. The doctor said 25 is pregnant but 6 is not pregnant so it could still go either way. I go back in two days for another blood draw.
I'm gunna guess 13 at 4 weeks isn't bad but isn't good. Guess we will see.

Spotting is down to nearly nothing and very brown. No more red. Surely if it was a miscarriage or chemical I'd still be bleeding?

It sounds like some IB to me and your tests are certainly getting darker, GL X

Hi hun your tests are looking fab and defaintly getting darker, I know it's so worrying buy thought Id shed a little light on the whole situation your facing, at 4 weeks I bled brown,pink & red for a few days on/off my test at doctors was also neg :( my HCG was 18 they said basically to prepare for the worst, so over the next couple of days I kept testing and they got darker so I went back to the docs even my pregnant 1-2 went to 2-3 she did more bloods they came back 63 she said still low but they have more than tripled and asked me to do another hcg test in a weeks time, still kept testing over this period darker and darker lines but didn't get my hopes up until my Clear blue digi came back 3+ the same day I got my hcg results just after which were 1434, I also bled at 8 weeks and 11 weeks scared the hell out of me but here I am (touch wood) 28 weeks pregnant with a very active little boy :) sometimes hcg just rises slower, please try and keep positive I knows it's hard honestly I really do just keep testing and if tests get darker then ask to repeat bloods don't forget it's not the number we are looking at its how it doubles or triples :) good luck hun xx

Oh cherrished that story puts hope back in my heart. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. I'm doing my best to keep my mind off things. I have a girlfriend taking me to a movie tonight and tomorrow hubby is going to let me take it easy all day. I'm doing my best to stay positive also.

Well my FRER tonight is quote a bit lighter then this mornings. Think they are slowly fading out now. Had a big gush of blood while at a movie tonight. Tummy is cramping a little on the left. Maybe it's lighter because I had a 15 min hold and it's night time but I still think I'm out. Too much bleeding to end well I think.
Tonight's test on top this mornings on bottom
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150606_215034.jpg

Morning everyone.

I've lost the baby. This mornings downward progression :( this mornings is on bottom.
Still bleeding fairly medium flow. Bright red now.
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150607_051417.jpg

Awww ma hunny jus saw .. so sorry hun hugs xxx
Fx to us both nxt cycle x

Why would my FRERs be fading wheb my ics aren't. Is it just because the ics measure a smaller amount?
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150607_092839.jpg

I can't wait to just get my blood work done tomorrow and have an answer. Bleeding hasn't stopped though so I'm still sure it's over.

I feel like frers have just been crap lately. They're not doing nearly what they're supposed to be doing, and they are way too expensive for their own good. Boycott!

On that note, hold tight! You might get good news tomorrow. Even if the ICs measured lower, if it were really a drop in the number, they would be getting lighter too, don't you think?

Hoping you get some good news tomorrow. The ics are definitely darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->