• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Frer is definitely darker, keeping everything crossed for you hun xx

Bloods are back! Hcg is now 31. So it went was 13 to 31 is 48 hours. She still thinks I'll miscarry but I'm going to have hope. She wants to send me for an ultrasound but I can't imagine she wI'll see anything this early. I'm heading to the hospital now.

Oh wow !!!! Fingers crossed :)

Don't lose hope they told me to expect the worse I went from 18 to 60 now I'm 28 plus weeks pregnant, you have a little fighter on your hands there, please update after you scan hun I will be keeping an eye out, just remember its not how big the number is it's how it has increased so within 48 hours your hcg has more than doubled Id see that as a good sign I have everything crossed for you xx

Don't lose hope!! I hope you get some awesome news on your u/s. With your numbers more than doubling, it looks like this baby is hanging on! Hug!

Oh that is excellent news. I bled tons through my first tri with baby #1. It's totally possible to not miscarry especially with your hcg more than doubling in 48 hours. Good luck!! Fingers crossed for this baby.

Bleeding can actually be normal during pregnancy, as scary as it is. Great rise, more than doubled in 48. It makes me upset that she just expects it to end badly. And also, any health care worker in their right mind knows not to expect anything on ultrasound until hcg is in the thousands, so unless she's looking for something other than a baby, I don't understand the point.
Been silently rooting for you from the beginning! Fingers are crossed mama!

Well as I expected doctors think I'm crazy and are making me feel stupid. I'm only here because the last doctor told me to come in. Feel like I'm wasting everyone's time.

Have you had ur scan?? Don't feel like your wasting anyone's time your there on there request! I know the numbers are still low but they've doubled and that's all that's important!! I am keeping all crossed for you xxxx

Gosh this is so frustrating for you. I'm sorry they're giving you such a hard time. I actually got in to a fight with the nurses at an emergency room when I told them I needed blood tests and ultrasounds. They told me "you wont get a positive on a pregnancy test that early" i told them they were wrong. I left there without blood or ultrasounds. Actually refused to see me.

I'm crossing everything for you.

Well as I figured nothing on the ultrasound. Levels are just way to low for it. I'm just waiting now to hear if I come back or do more blood work or what.

Wow your dr should be more sensitive. They should've given you the worst case scenario but said there's hope. It sounds like your baby is a fighter already. :hugs:

Your numbers doubled betas start low what matters is they are doubling... First beta with my daughter was 10 then it doubled plus. Honesty they can't say what's happening cause as of now it's normal looking I'm always so surprised with how doctors are stupid with betas before or around a missed period.... You won't see a sac till around 5 weeks and a hearteat until 6 plus... Hang in there and don't give up on bean he or she may be very healthy there is no way to know just yet.... You have to ride the beta train the first week or two. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->