BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Hope all is ok. I had heavy bleeding not long after my bfp. Baby is fine so far . Good luck Hun xx

Lots of hugs for you! How stressful and hard! I hope you get some answers tomorrow with your blood test. :hugs

I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you get good news soon. :hugs:

Nit knowing for sure is the worst! I hope you get good answers soon!

Thanks. I go for my second blood work at 10 this morning. It's currently 7am. I haven't bought any more first response but my ics haven't faded. They haven't gotten darker either though. :( I spent a good portion of the weekend grieving which j feel silly for as I wasn't very far along and I know ladies lose baby's who they have built more of a connection with.

I almost don't want to go for the blood work as I dread hearing my hcg is dropping.

Ok so I'm still bleeding bright red. Maybe a pad or two worth a day but I swear my tests got darker today?

Please if I'm crazy say so.
Top two are Saturday
Middle three are Sunday and
bottom two arw today
first is fmu second is smu
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150608_084446.jpg

Those are definitely darker! Especially he bottom one!

What's the hcg saying?? Deffo deffo darker tho for 100% sure xxx

smu was always better for me too

Loulabear I'm going for my blood work in an hour. Hopefully they will call a few hours after with the results. I'm not feeling hopeful as I'm still bleeding bright red but who knows.

Hmmm I'm not one to give false hope and obviously you'll know soon anyway ( take it ur in the usa) but if ur hcg was only 13 there would be no way the tests would be progressing if baby was lost as by now you'd be at 6 if not lower!! But there so blatantly obvious now? Xxx

Still waiting for my blood work results but I decided to try another FRER and while I wouldn't say it's darker I'm sure with my hcg at 13 in Saturday if would be lighter today if I miscarried. Please excuse my extremely yellow pee. I'm on macrobid(safe in pregnancy) for a uti

First test is Sunday morning fmu second test is right now 3rd pee of the day 1 hour hold.
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150608_110109.jpg

The one you took today is definitely darker then the one you took Sunday. FX for you.

I am so hoping you get some good news from your blood work! These tests are very promising!!!

I have everything crossed for you I think the new hcg results will have doubled or more :) that FRER is perfect, some ladies just bleed hun and some don't with no explanation, wishing you all the luck really hoping this is a sticky one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->