BFP but not trusting it after 3 false positive's last year!!

kadiesmama

Mum to 1, wants to be 2!
Reaction score
OMG its been a rocky 16months 3 false positives last year no sign of ovulation was on pill for 6 months and now been off a month and got :bfp: this morning, its faint but its there and it has colour, think ill do a digi next week to make sure! I can't quite believe it!! xxx

maybe not, fingers crossed, im not getting my hopes up!! i seem to be able to magically make positives when im not pregnant!! xx

I would probably go ahead and do a digital first thing tomorrow, I would not be able to wait another week. Good luck and congrats!

Good luck and congratulation, fingers tightly crossed for you :thumbup:

Aww good luck retesting hun, But it sounds like congrats are in order :hugs:

Congratulations, fingers crossed for you :) x:hugs:

The only reason ive not retested is because i don't get paid until Thursday!! lol, ill keep u all updated! xx

try the FRER its reliable..the only false positives I've gotten in the past were with the blue dye ones FRER has always been right :) fingers crossed for you hun

I hope you get confirmation :) best of luck!

Well looks like im the only woman in the world to produce enough hormones for some HGC's to come up pregnant one day and then not the next!! i did 5 ic's on sunday and 4 positive one neg (it was about 10pm when neg!) did an ASDA brand today and negative, got all symptoms and no AF so im still hoping, im beggining to think im crazy lol, not going doctors yet tho because im sure he thinks im crazy too lol ill keep you all updated x

FXed you get your BFP friday! Maybe you have been getting some BFPs and some BFNs because the concentration of Hcg is so low that it gets diluted easily from you drinking water or whatever. You never know, but good luck :)

well got another BFN today, goin to have to have a blood test as i need anti-biotics and going to speak to my doc if its neg as this happened last year, think some tests are so sensitive that they read HGC even when its barely there. wierd, anyhow better ring the docs xx

good luck hun and don't forget to update us I hope you get your BFP soon :)

Good luck from me too hun, I can't imagine how stressful it would be to get a BFP and then lots of BFNs, your mind must be all over the place. :hugs: I really hope you get to the bottom of this soon.

Hello thank you, doc said no blood test because he said it can be normal for this to happen its one of two things.... early miscarriage (chemical) even tho im nearly two weeks late!! or im not producing hormone quick enough and told me to wait as long as i can b4 testing again!! so tomorrow it is then lol, this happened with my daughter so fingers crossed xx

The hormone thing sounds positive. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. xx

did a clearblue digi..NOT PREGNANT. im now two weeks late had enough need to get af now lol ill update with news as soon as i have some :) xx

ahhh must be horrible being left in limbo :/ xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"