BFP but scared

Halle71

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
After a couple of faint lines on FRER hpts I got a thicker line this morning so I guess it's a :bfp: :happydance: but.....

This would have been great a couple of months ago but I've just been made redundant. I've got a freelance job but I doubt they will want me to stay once I start getting bigger. I work in quite a stressful role and they don't owe me anything unlike if I'd been here for a couple of years. And my OH doesn't earn anything near enough to keep both off us.

I know money isn't everything but if you can't afford to pay the mortgage it's kinda important.

So it's kind of taken the edge of the excitement....

Still happy though

Hx

I'm sure it will all work itself out - try not to worry! Big congrats! xx

I know how you feel - I got my BFP after chucking in my job and moving country.... but I'm certain things will work out! Congratulations on your BFP!

things do always wrk there selfs out so how, best of luck hun :):) n congrats :)

Awwww, hunny....so pleased for you. Congrats....the job thing will work itself out, I'm sure! They always do! xxx

Congratulations! Its fanstatic News

:hug: for the job thing - like the others had said these things have a way of working themselves out.

Congrats Halle.. I know its easier said than done, but try not to worry yourself over it, it wont do you or your LO any good. As people have said, these things have a way of working themselves out, when theres a baby involved you just do what ever you can to manage, dont you!?

A big congrats ...
My OH is on peace work , Iam a full time housewife .
Just as i found out his work took a nose dive . We are struggling , But iam soo happy and have found such bargains , Getting baby things cost now where near as much as i thought .
Good luck , And enjoy the next 9 Months :) . xx .

Congratulations! Please try not to worry tho as this is much bigger and more beautiful than the situation and I'm sure it will all work out. x

After a couple of faint lines on FRER hpts I got a thicker line this morning so I guess it's a :bfp: :happydance: but.....

This would have been great a couple of months ago but I've just been made redundant. I've got a freelance job but I doubt they will want me to stay once I start getting bigger. I work in quite a stressful role and they don't owe me anything unlike if I'd been here for a couple of years. And my OH doesn't earn anything near enough to keep both off us.

I know money isn't everything but if you can't afford to pay the mortgage it's kinda important.

So it's kind of taken the edge of the excitement....

Still happy though

Hx

Halle. Don't worry. It will all work out! I am so happy you go the :bfp: you were hoping for! CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats on your BFP! hun dont worry, everything happens for a reason and if you couldnt afford to get by and have a baby then it wouldnt have happened.:) Just dont stress about it and like everyone else says IT will work out! Enjoy your pregnancy hun and i wish the best of luck to you and your family! ;)

Congrats on your BFP! I'm so excited for you!

Thanks Amber!! You too - can't believe we did it!

What is you due date? I think we may be the same. Mine is June 15th.

Hx

Congrats halle!!!!!!

enjoy the excitement NOW!!!!
You'll have 9 months to figure everything out!!!!!!!!

Mine is June 15th also! Yay!!! I'm soooo excited for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->