BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

I tested at 2 weeks 6 days and got BFP!! It's just sooooo long to worry...6 weeks is forever away...FX....FX....FX.....

I tested at 2+6 as well and wasn't until 3+2 that I had my first hcg draw. The wait seems never ending. I am 7+3 today and 12 weeks can't get here quick enough

O dream you will know exactly how long it feels too.

Thank goodness for HCG checks and early scan....bit by bit, day by day

I have a question is it 12 weeks or 13 weeks the end of the 1st tri ? Is it the end of the 12th week ?

I think it's end of 12 and then start of 13 is 2 nd tri

Well, as it seems we've turned the other group "sour", I hope we can keep this group more active. I really want to follow all of you through your pregnancies and hope to see more arrive :)

Well, as it seems we've turned the other group "sour", I hope we can keep this group more active. I really want to follow all of you through your pregnancies and hope to see more arrive :)

Yep, I hope so too {hugs}

I didn't want things to turn sour there, they just seem to have taken a turn.

Yup in the wrong direction! We all need to be heading here :haha:

I just want us all to be happy.

It's been an ongoing thing, but something had to be said. I'm not ok with a person hurting another and everyone going on like it was nothing.

However, I'm over both what was said and what occurred. Hopefully everyone else can move on

In other news: I keep waking up with horrible sickness. I've been up since 3am (It's 7am now) feeling like crud. :( baby should really learn to be nice!

It's almost midnight here and I'm still awake. I'm tired but just can't sleep. Crappy!

It's almost 10pm here and am watching tv & I padding at the same time haha

Has anyone got a doppler or will get one? I think I'll probably start trying to use it around 9-10 weeks. Early, so I won't freak if I don't find it!

I am too scared as a) when you carry more weight it can be harder to hear until after 20 weeks and b) I think I would go mad trying to find the heartbeat all the time.

Mind you, I am tempted

I want to buy one - but I don't want to waste money because I have lots of padding :haha: and I doubt I will hear anything early through it.
I've been super lucky to feel babies really early so I'm hoping the same will happen this time so I can have so peace of mind (just a little bit).

I don't think I expect to find it. I've definitely added some padding to my tummy since getting my bfp. Haven't gained, but my stomach is huge! I just hope I can sit there and enjoy listening to the heartbeat privately. I hhave a hard time getting excited at doctors appointments. Way too much anxiety leading up to it and even during it. Then I spend the next few days on spotting watch to make sure the dildocam didn't irritate my cervix

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->