BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Yea it's about 4am now. Passed out at 10.30pm now I've woken to pee, still tired but can't sleep. Frustrating lol.

Yea it's about 4am now. Passed out at 10.30pm now I've woken to pee, still tired but can't sleep. Frustrating lol.

2am here now and I fancy a cuppa tea and something to eat. Might try and sleep some more and think about the food I can eat tomorrow (I am a bottom less pit)

11am. I woke up at 7:30 am for some ungod known reason. Didn't fall asleep until 2am last night. I just wanna nap and eat pancakes!

I've been calling mine hippo. I had a dream (the night before getting my bfp) that I gave birth to a tiny hippo. Later on the hippo turned into a baby girl, but I was still calling her hippo. Apparently, dreaming of a hippo symbolizing inner strength. It all seems very fitting :)

2am here now and I fancy a cuppa tea and something to eat. Might try and sleep some more and think about the food I can eat tomorrow (I am a bottom less pit)

:haha: the thought of you planning your next meals at 2am is making me laugh. Don't worry, I've done it too LOL. Now baby girl is awake, so I'm going to have to try resettle her. Yay.

So it's now 5.35am, I can't sleep but I'm tired!! GAH!! Annnnnnd for some weird reason I had to have a cup of tea. Susan... :rofl:

My OH had better let me nap today - if he knows what's good for him :grr: :haha:

So it's now 5.35am, I can't sleep but I'm tired!! GAH!! Annnnnnd for some weird reason I had to have a cup of tea. Susan... :rofl:

My OH had better let me nap today - if he knows what's good for him :grr: :haha:

Yep back awake too.... It's 3:43am here now and I am windier than the channel tunnel. That chicken curry last night seemed like a good idea at the time. :lol:

Mmmmmmm pancakes! Actually waffles, bacon & egg sounds good (wont eat it, but sounds good)

Lol all ypu ladies are mad ! It's only 8.30pm here and I've just had a mc Donald's very healthy I know lol..... But now no matter what I eat and the list is small as most food now makes me think uck ( food aversions ) I feel nauceous about half an hour after eating it .

So have any of you got interesting plans for the weekend ? Oh except for eating and sleeping lol...... By the way what are your names ? I'm Regina :)

Go to bed woman! Wait who am I kidding :haha:

No interesting plans here. Boys have soccer this morning, then just bludging all weekend :D

I'm Hayley :)

Hi Haley ( love that name ) and Susan ( already one in our family lol ) see I'm alway on the look out lol ........... I'm just going to potter for the weekend . There weather is unusually hot here so prob just sit in the garden and read a good thriller :)

Oh and this weekend - library, hospital to collect progesterone script, grocery shop, gotta go to officeworks and buy me a new chair and gotta see my Dad and catch up with my Step Mother as I have hit a roadblock with my knitting and she knows what she is doing

Oh and this weekend - library, hospital to collect progesterone script, grocery shop, gotta go to officeworks and buy me a new chair and gotta see my Dad and catch up with my Step Mother as I have hit a roadblock with my knitting and she knows what she is doing

Wow your busy !!!!! What do you knit , I tried once but failed miserably ! I'm a lefty so kept getting the stitches wrong !!

I have just taken it up again, haven't knitted since I was a teenager. I am knitting baby's trousers or leggings. Not necessarily for me.... Just cos I had the pattern and fancied starting off on something small

2 sleeps until our scan. Seriously losing my shit here. Time is dragging :( I have a head full of horrible scenarios I just can't stop thinking about. Hurry up time! I'm going insane!

2 sleeps until our scan. Seriously losing my shit here. Time is dragging :( I have a head full of horrible scenarios I just can't stop thinking about. Hurry up time! I'm going insane!

Twin I seriously know exactly how you feel its just awful ! I tried to hold onto the fact that actually the odds are in your favour 80% in your favour :happydance:
But actually its so hard not to think worst case scenario :wacko:

Here is wishing that the next two days go like lightning for you and you arrive at the day you get to see you healthy happy bean :happydance:
Try keep busy anything to take your mind off the negative thoughts :)

twin- I'm sure it'll all be fine! enjoy the scan :D

I cannot stop drinking water! Food is out, but water is AMAZING

Thanks ladies. I know the odds are with me - but I keep thinking about all the things that have already happened to me where the odds have been low. Of course then my head starts spinning about what else the universe can possibly throw at me :haha: not things I want to experience. Ever.

I wish I could just sleep until the scan lol. It's 7.15pm Saturday here, so just over 1.5 days to go.
Need to think of something to do Sunday to distract myself.

{twin} - I know how you feel, I will be a complete wreck when my scan comes round and I still have just over 2 weeks to wait. Please let us know how you get in, as soon as you have had the scan {hugs}

AFM - I am just perpetually worried..... I worry that I don't have enough symptoms. My boobs don't really hurt this time and apart from the odd ovarian twinges, incessant hunger and tiredness I don't really have anything. I feel like crying at the enormity of it all..... I have sooooo long to go until I hit 12 weeks and don't even have the luxury of work to keep me busy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->