BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Dream my boobs didn't start hurting until at least 6 weeks and ms until end of 6 weeks begining of 7 . At 4/5 weeks I was just tired and constantly empty feeling ( starving ) but that was it . It is so so hard not to worry , I broke it into goals my first was waiting 5 weeks to first scan to be honest it went quicker than I thought it would , my next is the 12 th of August and next scan . Taking it one day at a time really helped me , I didn't allow myself gallop off miles into the future in my mind ans stopped myself when I found I was doing it . That's when the panic set in . So my moto is today I'm pregnant and I'm ok :) let tommrow worry about itself , and ill deal with it when it gets here :)

Day at a time :)

Dream my boobs didn't start hurting until at least 6 weeks and ms until end of 6 weeks begining of 7 . At 4/5 weeks I was just tired and constantly empty feeling ( starving ) but that was it . It is so so hard not to worry , I broke it into goals my first was waiting 5 weeks to first scan to be honest it went quicker than I thought it would , my next is the 12 th of August and next scan . Taking it one day at a time really helped me , I didn't allow myself gallop off miles into the future in my mind ans stopped myself when I found I was doing it . That's when the panic set in . So my moto is today I'm pregnant and I'm ok :) let tommrow worry about itself , and ill deal with it when it gets here :)

Day at a time :)

I suppose I should concentrate on my twice weekly bloods and when the next 5 are done (30/7) will be here and my 7 week scan and then I just take it day by day, week by week till 10 weeks when I go for screening bloods and then day by day week by week for another 2 weeks till 12 week scan.

Thanks {hugs} - just need to keep myself busy I guess

This thread annoys me https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-know-your-pregnancy-probably-going-ok-3.html it has people posting that they know they're ok cos they have nausea and sore boobs etc..... I don't want to post in there but even women with morning sickness have had MC's so I just can't read those endless replies where they are "oh, I am so reassured, I feel this pregnancy is ok because of this symptom"

Don't pay any attention to me :lol: just don't feel I belong in 1st trimester boards as much as I did the last time

Annoys me too Susan. The only pregnancy I had high blood pressure, vomiting and constant nausea with was our angel. All my others have been pretty easy - still had minor symptoms, but nothing debilitating. I just get so frustrated because as you said - symptoms does not mean you will be fine. And I think it's hard for people who haven't been through a loss to understand that. But then people who have like us lose our 'pregnancy innocence' and it seems like we are being negative Nancy's, when in fact I think we are just being realistic :(

I try answer some 1st tri posts - mainly the poor people who have lost, etc as I feel most people avoid the negative posts.

But I cannot wait to be out of the first tri!! Dislike being back at the beginning where it's scary.

yeah.... I wanna be past the 12 week screening.....STAT :saywhat:

A small sense of relief. Measuring 6+4, heartbeat of 122bpm. Whole lot better than last time so trying to remain hopeful. Now to make it to the first trimester screening and smash them!

Not much to see but here's our little blob and yolk sac :D

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps37f84115.jpg

twin- i LOVE it

I keep meaning to update, but I just feel so sick and weepy. Random bouts of crying followed up an inability to eat and when I do, I just want to throw up. I'm so so so happy about this bean, but I'm also so so so miserable and I miss my husband and I cant stop crying and just want to sleep all day. I hate complaining, but I really need to

I shouldn't feel this horrible this early, right? It makes me think something is wrong.

I shouldn't feel this horrible this early, right? It makes me think something is wrong.

:hugs:

Nope....it doesn't meant something is wrong. It just means you react differently to the hormones than those of us with no morning sickness. You are worrying about your symptoms and I am worrying about my lack of them....we're a right pair. I have been crying on and off this morning too!

:hugs: We just gotta take it a day at a time....that's all we can do hon!

:cry:

I think it has a lot to do with all the progesterone I'm on. I keep worrying about not eating enough, but I can't help but not eat! we are a pretty crazy pair haha. I just feel like this is SO early to feel this rotten. not even 5 weeks! I cant imagine how I'll feel in the next few weeks..ugh. my friend is staying here visiting and I feel horriblebecause all I can do is sleep right now. Not being a very good hostess!

I think it has a lot to do with all the progesterone I'm on. I keep worrying about not eating enough, but I can't help but not eat! we are a pretty crazy pair haha. I just feel like this is SO early to feel this rotten. not even 5 weeks! I cant imagine how I'll feel in the next few weeks..ugh. my friend is staying here visiting and I feel horriblebecause all I can do is sleep right now. Not being a very good hostess!

What progesterone are you on? I am on 200mg suppository a day

Firstly Twin what wonderful news :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Isn't it amazing that already a tiny heart is beating away !!! Really babies are Miracles :) Measuring to date and all looks good . There are 1,00000000000 reasons to feel hopeful . Let yourself be on :cloud9: for today . Today girl you got to see your little bean , you are pregnant and all is Wonderful :happydance:

Dream I'm sorry you are having a bad day , looking at the words on that bill must have been very sad , it is not long ago at all . You are still grieving and now having to look forward with hope for the new little one ....... A mixed bag no wonder your bawling !!!!!! With happiness one second, sadness the next and mixed in is anxiety !!!! All you can do , all any of us can do is ONE DAY AT A TIME :hugs:

Helena , I too like you when feeling rough and exhausted think oh oh is this normal surely feeling like this means there is something wrong ? In fact pregnancy turns everything tipsy turvy !!!!! Im sure everything is just as it should be .... I'm sure its twice as difficult to be doing it on your own without hubby for a reassuring :hugs: . Don't worry the 26th will get here before you know it ! Until then ya have us to get through each day at a time :)

he'll actually be home a bit earlier, the 24th! woot! and then 6 days after that we'll have our scan! I feel MUCH better today. Amazing how feeling sick can make you so negative.

I'm taking 200mg suppositories, 200mg oral, and natural progesterone cream. I'm all drugged up haha. Only the suppositories were given to me by my doctor. my last doc gave me the oral pills. I started the oral pills and cream in the tww and didn't want to discontinue when the doc gave me the suppositories after I got my bfp.

what's the name of your suppositories?

he'll actually be home a bit earlier, the 24th! woot! and then 6 days after that we'll have our scan! I feel MUCH better today. Amazing how feeling sick can make you so negative.

I'm taking 200mg suppositories, 200mg oral, and natural progesterone cream. I'm all drugged up haha. Only the suppositories were given to me by my doctor. my last doc gave me the oral pills. I started the oral pills and cream in the tww and didn't want to discontinue when the doc gave me the suppositories after I got my bfp.

what's the name of your suppositories?

They don't have a name as such, I either get Orion brand or the chemist makes them up. They are expensive but I can claim some money back from my private insurer

mine were all covered by my insurance. thank goodness! otherwise the suppositories alone are like $250 for a 3 week supply

Wow, mine were $90 (£45) for a 2 week supply

how long are you staying on it? the pamphlet says to 10 weeks. I have enough for 10 weeks, but there's also a refill. I'm gonna ask my doc if I can stay on it until 13 weeks to be safe

Last time my Ob told me to wean myself off by 13 weeks

Thanks ladies :)
Feeling pretty good today - off to my first 'booking in' appt today. So that's always fun with the 50 questions :haha:

Only problem is the OH is on nightshift, so the 2yo has to come with me. Which is always a nightmare. I guess it could be crazier if the twins were off school hahaha. Something about kids and hospitals just does not mix well!

Yikes to the price of progesterone supps!

Sorry you're feeling crap Helena :hugs: it's no fun and really doesn't make it enjoyable :( but it should get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->