• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Just got results of my 4th Beta and HCG has gone up from 860 at 4+2 to 6600 today at 5 weeks :) 5th Beta is Friday :)

beautiful! ok! screw it, I think I'm gonna take a trip to the docs to get my beta done on wednesday. I'll be 5 weeks!

My progesterone has gone up from 63.2 to 67 so gotta stay on 1 pessary a day. I am tempted to take 2 but I need to trust that if my levels dip between now and Friday, that they will tell me to increase then.

personally, I'd just take the two, but I guess if they rose it can't hurt! besides, the levels are very high :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: yahoooooo Susan what fantastic news . TODAY YOU ARE PRENPGNANT AND ALL IS BLOODY TERRIFIC :flower:

Helena your doctors waiting room might be quite full on Wednesday as we will all be there with you :haha: !

AFM 9 weeks today , 3 more to 12 weeks not that I'm counting or anything !!

1485!!! 33 hour doubling time! YESSSS. they ordered me another one, so i'll go in monday- wednesday :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Delighted for you and your beanie Helena :) bet your glad you went now lol

so so so happy I went. I was at first a little bummed by the number. Was expected like 4000s, but am actually glad. It's a perfect doubling time, and it was rising as much as it was in the beginning (and was 4000) I'd be worried about a molar pregnancy, I think. I like normal much more!

Normal is always good :) they don't do betas at all here in Ireland even for high risk pgs . Not sure why ?

my doctor seems to hand them out like candy haha. I thought I was gonna have to fight for another, but she was fine with it. I'm so tempted to go in for an earlier scan!

July 30th. I'll be 6 weeks 6 days. They keep saying I can come in sooner, but I want my husband there and I figure we'll see so much more then

I don't want to go any earlier than 7 weeks as I want to make sure that we're far enough along that they will see bub and heartbeat. I read too many stories of women going at 5/6 weeks and having to go back a week or 2 later.

Excellent beta Helena :)

Ughhhh I don't feel well. Yesterday I had horrible stomach ache - wasn't pain exactly but very very uncomfortable. Of course you do start thinking ectopic any time there is pain or weird feeling down there. This was either side of my stomach, above where my belly button is (kinda where your intestines are)

I went and had a warm shower and it made it worse so I led down in bed for awhile and trapped wind came out (oops). I ate dinner last night and stayed rugged up on the couch and it feels better although still feels a little achy like there is more in there? It could be the progesterone or something I ate yesterday. I don't feel that it's anything bad as its more stomach/intestine related you know. Going to drink plenty of water today to see if that will help.

I also have had been feeling nausea too - that started yesterday and I thought it had something to do with the achy feeling. It's 5:31am here at the moment and I still feel a bit bleurgh!

Dream I've ahead all sorts of pains and aches in my tummy area over the last 9 weeks !! Each and every one I worried and fixated about !! I am now trying just to relax and keep in mind that every day there is ALOT going on in there !!!!! From tummy and intestine issues to a stretching uterus lol.............. Weird pains and feelings are par for the norm lol xxxxx

Yahoo for the blah feeling may it be part of your days for the foreseeable future lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"