BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

39 weeks 2 days, team yellow but thinking boy, also thinking I've maybe dropped a little x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone!!! Tickle you look great!!!! I think my original due date of 15th might be more accurate.... Still here!!! I've got an awful cold it's in my chest I can't stop coughing I'm breathless and I'm terrified of not having enough stamina for the birth

I'm hoping to hold off labour for a few days to allow me to get over this as I'm coughing for hours at night it's horrendous!!!!!!

Midwife appt tomorrow

How's everyone doing?

Tickle any signs yet????

Awww no cmc hope your ok and recover soon.
I'm ok, no signs as yet. Having a sweep in the morning so fingers crossed that May work. Although I have a feeling she won't be able to do it lol x

So had my sweep at 11, getting the occasional tightening but nothing major, midwife said very favourable and dilated around 3 cm. she said she touched the babies head. She's told me to keep active and could poss have a baby this weekend, but then again may not haha x just a waiting game now x

Hey everyone i went to midwife yesterday and I'm 3cm dilated she thought waters had gone around baby so sent me to hospital.... Waters not gone at all but hoping something happens soon as cervix is sift and 3cm

Got antibiotic too so hoping this chest infection goes ASAP

Oh tickle it's not long now maybe we will go on same day like we were originally due same date!!!!

Hey everyone i went to midwife yesterday and I'm 3cm dilated she thought waters had gone around baby so sent me to hospital.... Waters not gone at all but hoping something happens soon as cervix is sift and 3cm

Got antibiotic too so hoping this chest infection goes ASAP

Oh tickle it's not long now maybe we will go on same day like we were originally due same date!!!!

Hope your not too long chick, I've still not had much pains so thinking I'm going to go over now x

Tickle & CMC - so excited for you girls.....squeeeee

MrsBP - how are you going?

Aww tickle I have a feeling you'll have baby this weekend!!!! I hope I do too.... I had a huge 'show ' this morning so hoping it's not far away now!!!! Still no pains though!!!

I hate that my date was brought forward to 7 th because I know when my period was and when I ovulated so know I'm not due to 15th

I had Ava on Christmas Day do wondering will this little one arrive on Palm Sunday???

Oooooooh this is so exciting :) Im thinking we will have one or more babies by Monday :)

I've not had a show or any more pains so don't think I will have a baby this weekend booooo x

Tickle I bet it just happens so quickly ..... I've had no pain or anything either but everyone keeps saying a second labour is fast........ Here's hoping!!!!

I just want pain!!!!!!!! I watched one born every minute and am jealous lol...... Think I've lost my mind

Cmc I think in the last few weeks we all do !! Lol ...... You look back and think I was nuts !

Yeah tickle !!!!! Let's hope it's not long now !!!! I went into labour the day after too with Ava....,, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.....,, I'm so ready to meet this baby I'm getting impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->