BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Baby Scarlett 15.04.14

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations CMC - she is absolutely gorgeous. So pleased for you & the family :) sounds like a fast labour indeed. Love the photo of you & her after birth. You didn't know whether you were having a boy or a girl did you? Ohhh I am so pleased for you. Xx

Ok I'm in tears again and can't blame the pregnancy hormones !! I am SO SO happy for you :) welcome to the world baby Scarlet :) ps I'm not really an expert but am bf too so if ya need any advice ect or just want to chat to someone who has asked every question possible to her Hv let me know lol... Enjoy every second with your rainbow xxxxxxxxx

One more rainbow for our group :) Tickle your up next ; )

Awwwww congratulations cmc
she is beautiful and such a lovely labour story too. Me I'm still waiting, this baby is so stubborn. Feeling a lot of pressure in my bottom and on my cervix and my tummy keeps tightening but no contractions. Guess I'm here for the long haul.
I'm here doing my nails wondering if this baby is ever gonna come into the world to meet us xxx

Thanks ladies!!! Dream I knew it was a girl but dh didn't want to know lol!!!! Lw thanks I might avail of that.... Am very nervous and she was difficult to attach but she's getting there now

Tickle I was going insane with all the good signs yet nothing happening and I ended up with a labour that only hurt for. 1.5 hours!!!!!
I bet baby number. 2 for you will go fast!!!!! My tummy was tightening too and no pain and I was. 8cm...... So weird !!!!

Am excited to hear your news!!!!

Cmc any time :) Im not an expert by any means but am exclusively bf and loving it :) he seems to be growing too so I must be doing something right lol ....... Did you bf your 3 year old ?

Cmc any time :) Im not an expert by any means but am exclusively bf and loving it :) he seems to be growing too so I must be doing something right lol ....... Did you bf your 3 year old ?

I only fed Ava for a couple days as everyone said ohhhhh she needs a bottle and I stupidly gave her one

I'm really sore today as I think my latch was wrong feeding in bed I'm wondering should I go to the sofa at night as that's where I'm comfy feeding !!!!! She fed for four hrs solid last night so she's getting this sucking habit sorted !!! Tired mama today

Holy crap ! 4 hours ! Yes I find feeding in bed hard unless doing it lying down and that is notcomfortable for mama ! So head for the sofa if it is comfortable . I brought a kitchen chair into the bedroom for the first few weeks , now I just try prop myself up really straight in the bed and feed there .

Don't listen to anyone about bottles except your health visitor :) if baby is having wet and poo nappies 3-4 times a day all is good

Thank u for asking but I don't want to be added. I'm too scared to jinx anything. I hope u understand. I'm trying to stay off B&B but keep popping back to cheer u guys on and see how u all are. But thank u for asking xxx

Broody I TOTALLY understand . I did not give myself a ticker throughout the pg and also wouldn't change my status from ttc or nervous out of superstition . Xxxxx

I'm so jealous of all these little babies being born, hopefully no more than 12 days now haha x

Tickle your LO will be here before you know it ! Although I know each hour feels like a year at this point !!!!! Hang in there ;)

Tickle I totally understand ....I was. 8 days over the hospital date I was give. I was ready to climb the walls!!!!

I think I handled the pain sooooo much better cause I wanted the labour for so long so maybe that might be a bonus

cmc congrats she is precious!!! labor sounds like a dream.

tickle - can't believe they let you go that long! it's like now, I made it, let's go!

mrsbroody- happy to see you pop in - you will be here for good.

Cmc I'm so so happy for you she is gorgeous and the birth sounds fab. If I can order one like that please!

Tickle hang in there and hopefully won't be too much longer

Mrs B I one hundred percent know how u are feeling I too haven't given myself a ticker and didn't want to feel it was all real. I'm 22 weeks tomorrow and only brought my first thing yesterday as I didn't want to jink anything

Hi guys, just a quick one, baby Samuel Thomas was born this morning after a quick labour born at 6.29am weighing 7lb 15oz. Will do a birth story when I feel more up to it. We are now all home and doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->