BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Yeah, I don't think this one is just ready yet, lol slight back pain but nothing else unfortunately x

I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever!!!!! I've not an ache or a pain in sight I cannot believe I'm sitting at 3cm from last Thursday and had a massive show on Saturday!!!!

How's everyone else doing? How many weeks is everyone now?

Can't believe how old the babies are already too it's brill seeing the tickers

I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever!!!!! I've not an ache or a pain in sight I cannot believe I'm sitting at 3cm from last Thursday and had a massive show on Saturday!!!!

How's everyone else doing? How many weeks is everyone now?

Can't believe how old the babies are already too it's brill seeing the tickers

I so remember that feeling !!!! :haha: don't forget things change very quickly , one second nothing - next Bang and there is the pain :winkwink: its all so exciting but the waiting is a killer !!!! :happydance:

Sean is now 7 weeks 2 days and cute as a button :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
I've had two massive shows now, and contractions on off last night but absolutely nothing today! It's so frustrating isn't it. With Daniel I had my show and had him within 24 hours. I've had lower back ache for three days too. This baby waiting game is so drawn out. Anyway my due date tomorrow at least I know it's going to be no more than two weeks now lol. Next see midwife on 22nd who will book me in to be induced which I really don't want to happen. May have to dtd again tonight although it freaked oh out the other day coz he said he was banging against my cervix xx

Hope everyone else is ok?

Aww Lw I know you're right it's just so hard waiting!!! Sean us beautiful and I cannot believe he's over. 7 weeks.... Where did that time go ???? It really does fly when they're here

Tickle I'm the exact same I gave had two massive shows and lots of fake contractions .... It wasn't this complicated with Ava I just went into labour 24 hrs after my show at. 39 + 5!!!!!

I'm bring induced this Thursday as that's ten days after my hospital due date and like you I'm hoping not to need it!!!!!!

I'm so hormonal I just cry at times during the day because I'm fed up!!!!

I moved furniture today and organised the bedrooms ..... Going out of my mind

I yeah tickle we dtd this morning but I'm gonna have to do it again tonight..... Desperate times eh

Cmc ya kept that quiet induction THIS Thursday !!! OMG baby by the weekend yahooooooooooo ;)

Hi lune.... I've had 2 strips one was last Thursday and I was sitting at. 3cm!!!!!

I'm hoping not to need that induction on Thursday!!!! Think I'm finally in labour...... It's 3am been having contractions since around 9-10 pm . Trying to hold off as long as I can as Ava in bed and I haven't even woke DH yet!!!!

Will
Update soon fingers crossed this is it ladies!!!!!!!

I spoke too soon!!!! My contractions got horrendous at. 4am coming every 3 mins but wanted to wait an hr as didn't want to waken Ava..... Then I tried to have a sleep through it all at half. 4 and now my contractions have completely gone???????? I had a strong one about. 20 mins ago but now totally baffled....... This is so strange..... I'm getting angry with my body now

CMC that sucks.....hopefully they kick off again soon xx

I think we both have stubborn lil ones cmc. One minute I think this is it then the next nothing. Hope your lil one arrives soon x

Cmc I'd say you are going mad !!!! Its definetly the start of something moving !! Ill be watching this space :)

How frustrating cmc and tickle!

I'm eagerly awaiting the newest batch of rainbow squishies :haha:

Nothing happening on my front, all pains have stopped now. Thinking this baby is never going to arrive x

Hi ladies Scarlett is here!!! She arrived yesterday at. 7.36 pm after the fastest labour ever!!!!

My labour was weird I asked my community midwife yesterday morning about my contractions disappearing and she came out to do a home visit she said I was. 6cm dilated and. 90 percent effaced ..... My contractions came back then about 12noon..... Again not that strong from What I rem with Ava but dh and I went to hospital anyway after lunch at 1.30ish.... I was. 8cm and again not really having regular pains...... Of course at 5.30 pm all contractions had stopped and I was still 8 and pain not they bad so the midwife broke my waters at. 5.30 pm and I got into the pool and by 6 pm I needed gas and air for the first time...., to be honest when my waters were broken the pain was horrendous but controllable.... I had a natural birth in water at. 7.36 pm and I'm so pleased as Ava's birth was horrendous in comparison she was epidural forceps the works!!!!

Anyway little Scarlett was. 9 lbs4oz so big like her sister she us. 55 long and we are home today breast feeding..., which is new and scary to both if us!!!!

I think I got through the pain by telling myself I wanted this pain for a long time as she's my wee rainbow!!!!!

How this works for photos..... Us in the water..... Most amazing birth ever I loved the pool..... Though the pain from 6pm to 7.36pm was unreal it was totally worth it!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member