BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Ok so midwife came today And before she came I noticed a lump on the edge of my right nipple and the midwife touched it and it totally hurt me... Midwife said she's not sure what it is it's like a cyst or pimple but at least I know my latch is good and she's sucking is good! She suggested a nipple shield but I think il stick it out without

My left side is only sore for one minute then it's painless do hopefully this wee cyst thing goes away... Kinda strange though isn't it

Could it be a blocked duct ? Might be infected . Try bath it with salt water ? Worth a try

I think I will try that... Midwife never mentioned a blocked duct but I read online it could be.... It's same colour as my nipple

kellymom.com/bf/concerns/mother/mastitis/
Jul 27, 2011 - A plugged (or blocked) duct is an area of the breast where milk flow is obstructed. The nipple pore may be blocked (see Milk Blister), or the ...
‎How do you treat a milk blister? - ‎Natural treatments for nursing ...

Sorry guys I don't come on here much anymore, much easier just going on Facebook lol. Anyway Samuel is doing great, fully breast fed at the moment, stopped pumping as was producing far too much. Samuel has reflux which he has to have gaviscon for but I'm trying not to give it too much, he's still putting on weight he now weighs 8lb 15oz, so he has put on a whole pound in 2 weeks, not bad going bless him.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Sorry for the silence ladies. We had our little girl on Wednesday via c-section. Stayed at the hospital for 2 nights. Been home for another 2. She is nursing well but not having much sleep at night. We are both well. Will try to upload a photo soon.

Here she is! 51 cm and 3.520 kg...

Attachments

• 1399795103377.jpg
    1399795103377.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
Awwww ece she is gorgeous congratulations ... Any names yet?

Ece just popping in off hols to check and see great news :) welcome to the world little one xxxx I'm expecting photos and updates :))) hope mammy is doing well x

Hi ladies,
Thank you all for your kind words! Her name is Ekin (which means both growing grains and culture in Turkish) and we are totally in love with her...
She is fine and putting on weight nicely. She is a good drinker but not much of a sleeper (totally different to what she was in the womb)! Hence the silence :)
But everyone says it will get better soon...
Lune - Any news?
LL & MrsBP - How are you ladies?
Rainbow mamas - Hope your lo's are growing nicely...
And here is Ekin saying hi to all of you, which kept her mama sane through the past 9 months :flower:

Attachments

• ekin.jpg
    ekin.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
She is so adorable !!!!! A true wee blessing!!!! Gorgeous

She is adorable !!! And i love her name :) how is her mammy surviving without sleep ? It does get easier or maybe we just get used to it so it becomes your new norm ! I don't even notice now and haven't had a full night sleep in 3 months ! Lol

Will we ever have a full night's sleep?!? I'm only looking forward to 3-hourish stretches for now :)
The funny thing is, I don't seem to mind being sleep-deprived at all! And I looove(d) sleep!

Ece me too , I adored my sleep but now I adore my little man more ;) every now and again I think how lovely it would be to have a full night sleep and kinda sigh when I hear the " I want feeding " noise in the dark but as soon as I see his little face I'm happy to do whatever it takes for to care for him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->