BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Starting getting strecthing pains today and can now start enjoying them rather than worrying they're ectopic pains! DH keeps shouting "uterus" every five minutes. He's so excited - I'm getting lots of hugs and kisses (and belly rubs!)

Hilslo I'm so delighted you got that early scan....it just great to not be frightened of another ectopic!! Yipee

Hi Girls,

It's 6:18am and I am wide awake & nauseas. My scan is at 11:40 and I am nervous. I pray that there is a healthy looking baby in there with nice heartbeat. I honestly didn't expect to get pregnant without assistance & especially not the first month trying. Last time I fell pregnant on our first IUI & just felt too lucky....I just don't want to start messing my head up by feeling too lucky again.

I see the GP this afternoon & hoping to get some nausea meds etc.

Helena - Good Luck for your scan today {hugs}
c.m.c - Congratulations :) so pleased for you :)

Dream hope all goes well today...keep us updated! I took a fmu test today....10 dpo.....I'm in utter shock!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
I have a few hours yet. It's still 11:45pm the night before my scan.

That test is beautiful!

Cmc and Helena , I'm wishing you both the very best of luck for the scans today . Ill be thinking of you both :) xxxxxxx

Ooooonnnn sorry dream ( Susan ) lol. Cmc think I'm still in shock at your wonderful line !

All went well, baby measuring 3 days ahead but my EDD has been left the same for now. Heart Beat of 153 BPM.

Attachments

• MURUGAIYANSUSAN20130730115132907.jpg
    MURUGAIYANSUSAN20130730115132907.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
Dream wooooooohooooo that's a class image...look at your wee baby it's so real! Congrats.

I it HCG done today it's 67!!! I go back thurs...hope it doubles

Dream delighted for you :) and what a wonderful pic :) anyone heard from Helena how she got on ?

What time is it where you live ? I've nearly done Tuesday lol.... You must be behind !! Are you nervous ?

It's 12:40pm here, tuesday the 30th. I am! Hope baby is all snuggled in and ok

measuring spot on with my measurements at 6 weeks 6 days. Fetal heart rate of 122. I ovulated from my left ovary. Next scan is in 2 weeks. I'll be 8 weeks 6 days. ·

Attachments

• Parnicky_Helena_1.jpg
    Parnicky_Helena_1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Parnicky_Helena_2.jpg
    Parnicky_Helena_2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Parnicky_Helena_3.jpg
    Parnicky_Helena_3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Parnicky_Helena_4.jpg
    Parnicky_Helena_4.jpg