BFP Chasers...........Feel free to join....

Welcome Corner. I'm sorry for your loss. Curious - why did they say that you would never be able to get pregnant after having a ruptured cyst?

Welcome Corner. I'm sorry for your loss. Curious - why did they say that you would never be able to get pregnant after having a ruptured cyst?

Thats the funny thing I was like 14 or so when it happen. They didn't give me any apparent reason other than it ruptured. I literally was in the hospital overnight. They put a catheter in me to inflate my bladder so that they could ultrasound. They thought I had an ruptured appendix on the wrong side. Did the ultrasound seen blood filled ovary and thats what they told me and my mom upon release in the morning. I was even asked if I was pregnant, and back then i was more involved in my grades than even knowing what a boy was. LOL told him "it would have to be a virgin birth" but after that I have obviously not had luck or there has been a huge amount of miscarriages that were not caught.

Because the one in March is the only time I have ever got a positive on a pregnancy stick. :(

Hi gena *attempts to insert waving smilie but phone says no*
Sorry to hear of your loss. Here's hoping this month is it for you.

I'm still feeling bloated and achey (came on quite a few hours after procedure) and fear I'm waddling a bit accordingly!

Hi Gena!
Yeah, that's kind of crazy that they said you'd never get pregnant. At least now you are going to a doctor that is taking your bloodwork, prescribing Clomid and such. Hope your stay here is short. :hugs:

Bookwrmgal-Hope you get the job!! That would be awesome. How is your eye doing?

Welcome Gena!
I am sorry for your loss but I am really glad you are seeing a dr that is going through diagnostics and prescribing clomid.

my eye is about the same, maybe a smidge worse. It's so strange to be lacking depth perception in that eye. I must have looked drunk last night in the grocery store trying to weave through the masses :dohh: got to keep a sense of humor about it though.

Taurus, I laughed at your comment about not wanting a penis near you right after O. Ordinarily I feel the same way but not this month. It's so miserably hot and humid in our apartment so DH is pretty much giving me the "simmer down and get away woman" attitude when he isn't feeling it hahahaha. hormones are crazy things.

Terri- that's too bad about your gf's parts arriving so late. FX that traffic isn't too bad Thurs. But at least you get an extra day to chill

Yeah it is but it always looks good the first 10 days or so........its the days after it looks like shit lol

Taurus - YES. I finally O'd. I used the advanced OPKs this month. Are you familiar with them? You get "flashing smileys" on high-peak days leading up to your peak. Well, basically, I had so many days with flashing smileys that it feels like we've been BDing for FOREVER. :) Needless to say, I'm happy that I O'd. :) Your chart looks good!

Bookworm - I agree. Our charts always look GREAT and the tank at the end. Any news on your job?

Taurus - hmmm. Curious dip on your chart there... :) How are you feeling?

Nothing here. My temps are all wacky but I've been staying up late and have had erratic sleep so I'm just ignoring them.

It does look pretty doesnt it........but not feeling anything. Been pregnant 4 times now with 1 thb, but I know what my body normally does and not feeling any of those signs that make me suspicous.

Dont worry about wacky charts too much. The cycle I conceived my son FF wouldnt even give me crosshairs.......I had to put them in myself as my temps were so crazy.

Book - hope your eye is better.......how did you go with interview?? Do you know yet??

I am on CD10 today and getting highs on my CBFM. This is the first month I started getting highs of CD8. I usually start getting them on cd 10/11 and the egg symbol on CD 13. Maybe I am ovulating early. Just my luck, sore throat and fever during my fertile time. All I wanna do is sleep and dtd is so tiring right now.

How are you feeling Taurus?

Ladies......I'm in total shock. BFP and not a squinter either. Started to get suspicious today as they day went on and tested but never ever expected that!!!!!

Oh wow congrats Taurus :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. When is bubs due?

Taurus - I KNEW that was an implantation dip! Hooray! Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Nikki - Ugh. Sorry that you're not feeling well during your fertile time. I hope you're able to get some BDing in but take it easy of course.

Taurus, I am sooo happy for you! :happydance:

Nikki - feel better!

AFM - nothing yet on the interview. I should hear something by next week as they were still interviewing. Eye is still the same I think. It's CD 27 for me and that's when I normally start spotting so I'm on pins and needles. No implantation dip for me unless you count the eensy drop at 7dpo.

Bookwmrgal - A lot of people don't get implantation dips so no biggie. Your chart looks great. Fx!! And I hope you get some good news about your interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->