BFP Chasers...........Feel free to join....

Yay!!!!!! Congratulations book xx

Not surprised looking at your chart. ......happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Turning out to be a lucky thread.

OMG Bookwrm and Taurus! I haven't been on here in a week or so, this was a great sight to see when I opened this thread! Congratulations!!

Yay congrats on the 2 positives!!

I got my first ever positive OPK yesterday. I have been temping but I am a mouth breather so I think this month of testing was a waste. I want to say though I am pretty sure I had a strong O this time. My nipples are so stinking sensitive right now it hurts to wear a shirt. I hope this is a good thing, and it continues on to a BFP like the rest of you all.

Congrats again book and Taurus hope you're both OK and here's hoping the good luck continues!

Got +ve OK today so here's hoping for some bd today or it'll be a frosty weekend away, lol.

At work this morning (support worker) and forced to spend morning wandering around mothercare. Colleague (who knows about our fertility issues) kept pointing stuff out to me. WTF, hideous morning. Onwards and upwards. Looking forward to camping trip later.

Have a great weekend all. O:)

Comfy, good luck with the BD and enjoy your getaway. Sorry about the insensitive coworker :(

Taurus- how are you feeling?

Galvan- How are you?

I'm having coworker issues too but more of the thinks she is my boss and encourages a student worker to cop an attitude with his betters (especially me). I went off on them this morning. I guess I am hormonal :dohh:

I have an appointment with my OBGYN for next month all set and am going to my RE in about 15min for my bloods. Super nervous about that.

Another faint line on the $ hpt this morning. I had a dud FRER - not even a control line appeared so that was nerve wracking this morning. C'est la vie.
UPDATE: My HCG levels at 13dpo are 88. I am a little concerned that it's low but we will know better Monday. Fx that they continue to rise!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hey Book.

Im good. Doc wont give me tests so little annoyed over that. Just gotta hope it sticks.

And 88 for 13dpo is fantastic. Not low at all. And I work in a lab so trust me thats great. And it truly is the doubling that counts. Yeah I work in a lab but cant get a doctor to give me tests. Pissed. She is a new doctor as mine left to return home to Ireland.

Anyway relax and word of advice......stop tempting. Your temp will go all over the place and will cause unnecessary stress if it falls. Mine went crazy with my son and freaked me out but all good obviously.

And yay for +opk comfy and comer......enjoyjng your bonking weekends.

Congrats again bookwrmgal! I updated the testing thread.

I'm stopped for the night in Little Rock, Arkansas. My gf and I will probably do two easy days of 500 miles and get home Sunday afternoon. I dropped off one of my new trackable geocaches at the AR visitor's center and someone already found it and is taking it with them to Ohio. I named it 'Lady of the Night.' She is on her way.

AFM-I ran for membership secretary of my motorcycling group and WON! I made them all cry when I gave my speech, and we love to cry, so it was an easy win. J/K. I didn't meant to make them cry. hee hee. I just wanted to win. Now I can keep my mind occupied and not obsess over this baby making stuff. Yeah right..I'l be home Sunday, and that's also when my no-man vacation ends.

Hope you all are well. Such an exciting last couple days!

Hey Peachy – congrats on getting secretary. Hope you enjoyed your no-man vacation. When do you start getting ready for IVF??

Book – you had the second lot of bloods yet??? How you feeling??

Comfy and Comer – hope you got lots of BDing in :haha:

Kfs – still stalking you…….your chart looks good :thumbup:

Hi everyone else :flower:

Afm – going to different Doctor tonight. I want my HCG done. Im just so nervous due to my RPL history. I want to know everything is going along like it should. Took a digital yesterday and got a 2-3 weeks so that makes me feel a little better……….but still want to know my HCG. At 6 weeks last time the vomiting kicked in, have moments now where I feel nausea for awhile so strangely find a little comfort in that also. Apart from that I wouldnt even know Im pregnant. No sore boobs, no cramping, no anything.

Thanks everyone :) I am a nervous wreck and waiting for the other shoe to drop but am trying to be positive.

Terri- Congrats Madame Secretary! How was the trip home?

Kfs- your chart looks amazing!

Taurus- thanks for the encouragement. I don't blame you a bit for wanting to know your levels. I am angry for you that you have had such aggravation to know something so basic! Good luck with the new Dr. And I feel comfort in the nausea too :thumbup:

AFM - the tests have gotten darker but not incredibly. I have my 2nd set of bloods in oh 12 hrs from now. Not like I'm nervously counting the time or anything :blush: i am a nervous wreck about it. I haven't felt terribly much symptom-wise. The nausea comes and goes depending on how long after I applied my progesterone cream. The big thing is that I have been so unbelievably exhausted this weekend. I can barely keep my eyes open longer than four hours without a nap.

Will be stalking to see what your next bloods are.

The tests darken is good Book. Thats what you want. And dont worry about no symptoms. Honestly, if I didnt have my head in the toilet from 6 weeks with my son I really wouldnt have known I was pregnant. And I dont have any symptoms now, no sore boobs, no exhaustation, no frequent trips to the toilet........nothing. Just gotta believe my body will work out it. Have faith.

That being said.......I still want HCG levels checked. I want to know if I should have hope or not whether this pregnancy is a no go.

I'm home 3464 glorious miles-minus about 80 with that crazy shifting problem, but I'm home now and quite happy.

I have been taking BCPs in preparation for IVF since July 4. I have a few more weeks to go. I have some appointments this week-a class to learn more about it (as if BnB isn't class enough) and I have a mock transfer also this week...I just need to get to work tomorrow to see when I have my appointments. I don't think I put it in my phone.

Taurus-Hope you can get your levels checked soon.

Bookwrmgal-Please report back on your bloodwork as soon as you know!

Thanks gals! I will update as soon as I get my results back.

It's good that you get a class and a mock transfer. It's a lot of appointments and stuff I know, but it does at least make you get used to what is going on in order to try and make it as relaxed as possible

Oh and DH is afraid to touch me now - forget about :sex: but he did bring me flowers and a card :flower:

A mock transfer??? Whats that involve??

Book - my hubby wouldnt touch me either with my son and then I couldnt later in the pregnancy. Nothing puts you off sex more than in the middle of special cuddles and you can feel baby moving around inside.........gross!!!

Aahhh.........feel horrible.

Just had lunch with a good friend who had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and watch her cry.........and she knows that I have been trying so she was asking me how I was going with getting pregnant. I had to lie and say nothing was happening with me...........even if I was in a position to tell her I couldnt.....I know the pain when you just lost your baby and your good friend is pregnant. It hurts.........

Gosh..........I feel really really bad...

AFs on her way for sure. Temp drop this morning and I can just feel it. On to IUI. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->