BFP cycle day 24

lazybones

Reaction score
Hi, I have been stalking these boards for some time but have never posted anything. I have been TTC for 6 month now and had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in may this year.
I tested yesterday and have got a positive result on 3 pregnancy tests. I am about 3 weeks and 3 days along and nervous as it is early days yet.

I used conceive plus this cycle, did my temperatures and also made DH take maca.

Congratulations. Healthy and Happy 9 months to you
x

Thank you and H&H 9 months to you as well. I am trying to post a link to my bbt chart incase anyone wants to have a look but need 10 posts or so to be able to do that:dohh:

Congrats!!!

I am just as nervous..... lets hope we both have sticky beans :happydance:

Thank you ladies... its lovely to able to tell someone even if it is an online community. I think everyone here is very supportive of each other

bnb buddies are great!!! I think you all understand me far more than my friends. I cantell you all everything and you give great advice.
YAY to BNB
x

Thank you everyone . I am still is shock to be honest. Did another clear blue today and it says 2-3 weeks so a bit reassuring that the pregnancy appears to be progressing ok so far.
I hope all of us have a happy and healthy 9 mnths

Congratulations.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g