BFP dreams!!!

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
ive got a 19week old baby and aiting to try again in october onwards. ive come off cerazette that i satarted after having imogen and im breastfeeding on demand so havnt had a period anyway but in the last week ive had dreams about positive pregnancy tests!!! in the first dream it was unexpected and id done a test and was a BFP, then last night i had a dream that we were TTC and leading upto when AF was due i was taking tests (i had POAS syndrome lol) and had loads of BFP getting stronger on IC and was off to get a superdrug test and a CB digi (i used these when i got my BFP with imogen) i was also off to ger these tests in the 1st dream too but both times ive woken up before getting to that part! what the hells wrong with me lol, i keep thinking i should do a test to double check even though i know im not ha ha! doesnt help with my broodyness though ha ha. has anyone else had these dreams while waiting to try? xxx

Me! Every bloody week! Honest, one week i had the same dream about getting a BFP 4 nights in a row, then af was late and i was like 'Well i'm OBVIOUSLY pregnant!' Needless to say i wasn't! I've said it before and i'll say it again...being a broody woman SUCKS! I think broody women are a special kind of crazy!

We are going to ttc from sept onwards, i can't wait and its pretty much all i think about!xxx

glad to know someones as crazy as me lol, i feel quite dissapointed when i wake up though and its not real ha ha.

me too me too. i have dreams about BFPs, dreams about swollen breasts, dreams about people touching my belly to feel a baby move. i've been having these dreams for the last 4 months or so, increasing in numbers as we approach our TTC date next month. most of my dreams happen pre-AF, at the end of AF and pre-O....so i figure my hormones are taking over in my sleep ;)

Iv had dreams of actually being pregnant, when wasnt sure how long to WTT, I had a dream that me and fiancee were standing at a calendar holding a babybump In april 2012 (the date I got "pregnant" in dream though had a baby bump) and it fast forwarded to Jan 2013. It was such a nice feeling :) so we decided to TTC late 2011/early 2012 :) Nice if dream came true!!

I've had this dream more than once. I'm heavily pregnant and in the hospital and then i'm holding a baby and I don't remember giving birth.

I've had this dream more than once. I'm heavily pregnant and in the hospital and then i'm holding a baby and I don't remember giving birth.

Iv only had the one and it was lovely so took it as a sign, pretty strange but a close friend of mine had a dream not long ago of being a surrogate mother for me and OH :haha:

"i had POAS syndrome"

That is too funny!! I haven't gotten to the point where I've started having any of those dreams (first try is June first) but that is too funny! I only hope I don't get it too bad in real life!

Hi ladies, I used to have quite a few dreams of other ppl being pregnant (mainly my older sister) but wierd things used to happen in these dreams. One example is when my friend was pregnant with her first i dreamt that i took the baby out of her stomach to give her a rest and put it in mine for a while so the baby would be ok :S.

However, recently i have been dreaming quite a bit about being pregnant and breastfeeding etc. the other night i dreamt i was pregnant but didnt have a very big bump. then the next thing i knew it was new years eve and i was talking to my sis and her friends in my house about just having a baby. then it got to midnight and i ran to get my baby off my mam who was in another room. my mam was hugging this tiny sleeping girl and i picked her up and seen her face so clearly. she was gorgeous and was moving her mouth like they do when their hungry and looking for food...then i woke up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->