BFP - Eeeek!!

ika

Reaction score
Eeeek... :bfp: !!!

I was due AF on Monday but am quite often early/late so have left it til now to test. I am in a state of shock, :shock: and it won't sink in. I'm pleased, obviously, :happydance: but I am also absolutely petrified of the journey ahead. Is it normal to feel so scared? I didn't say anything for the first 5mins after reading the result, I just couldn't speak. This is sounding like a negative post, but trust me, I'm just incredibly shocked!! Being a complete doctor/hospital/needle phobic doesn't help!! I've booked in to dr's Monday morning, what is she likely to do or say?! I have hundreds and hundreds of questions, I know its early days but I have hundreds of things flying about in my mind that I need to ask!

Right, going to sit and have a cup of tea :coffee: in a vague attempt to get it to sink in!!!

Thank you for reading! :flower:

Eeeek... :bfp: !!!

I was due AF on Monday but am quite often early/late so have left it til now to test. I am in a state of shock, :shock: and it won't sink in. I'm pleased, obviously, :happydance: but I am also absolutely petrified of the journey ahead. Is it normal to feel so scared? I didn't say anything for the first 5mins after reading the result, I just couldn't speak. This is sounding like a negative post, but trust me, I'm just incredibly shocked!! Being a complete doctor/hospital/needle phobic doesn't help!! I've booked in to dr's Monday morning, what is she likely to do or say?! I have hundreds and hundreds of questions, I know its early days but I have hundreds of things flying about in my mind that I need to ask!

Right, going to sit and have a cup of tea :coffee: in a vague attempt to get it to sink in!!!

Thank you for reading! :flower:

Congrats! I too am due for AF on sunday. I hope to join you with your BFP. Yes its normal to feel nervous as you dont know what to expect. Relax and enjoy your sticky bean!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!! Its completely normal to be nervous, you'll be just fine. I'm hoping to find out myself.... Hang in there, your family and friends will be there as well as Us for support... You'll be Just Fine... :hugs:

Congratulations!! I really hope you have a lovely healthy and happy 9 months and get all those questions answered for peace of mind hehe!! I bet once the shock has worn off your will be bouncing off the walls with excitment (not literally of course haha) Good luck hun everything will be ok xxxxx

Thank you for your kind words, it really means a lot. :flower: x x x

Now where do I post my book, I mean list of tehe questions?

BFP vibes to you all who are trying to *hugs* x x x

congrats x the worry never ends , just get worst when there ere !! but thats wot mummys do xx

congrats to you! it is perfectly normal to feel that way! i felt totally shellshocked for most of my pregnancys and this one is no different!! just try and relax!!
your first drs appointment will probably be just to get you to make an appointment with the midwife, and to make sure you know to take folic acid etc, they usually dont do any further tests at all!
when you get to your first midwife appointment that would be the best time to ask most of your questions...but I would write down what you want to ask because I was so nervous I forgot everything!!! and good luck!!!xxx

Congratulations my dear! Don't worry I'm sure I will be so shocked too when the time arrives... I may just faint on the bathroom floor! Wonderful news :flower:

Thank you for all your lovely messages :) Its still not sunk in, I keep thinking "I'll wake up in a minute"!

Congratulations my dear! Don't worry I'm sure I will be so shocked too when the time arrives... I may just faint on the bathroom floor! Wonderful news :flower:

It was close I tell you!!! I didn't speak for ages, just sat there trying to take it in!!

Congrats! FX'd for a happy and healthy 9 months!!!! :happydance: I will prob be the same way when I finally get my :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->