BFP first month trying im in shock

Hi all just wanted to share my news after all my symptoms i've had the past 13 days and 3:bfn: i finally got my :bfp: this morning im in shock...

Congrats lisalou on your :bfp: :happydance:

I too am on my first month tcc. Tested yesterday and got a :bfn: :witch: due on Wednesday. :gun:

Please let us know what your symptoms are. Am a symptom spotaholic.
Tanx XXX

My symptoms were from 7dpo i had a sharp pulling pain that lasted only a few minutes followed by odd milder pains every day I started getting really thirsty and having dry mouth had to sleep a few hours every afternoon or i couldn't fuction my bb's were having shooting pains round the sides which eventually went all over my nipples started getting tingly and really painfull to touch..Had some cm every day past ovulation and my temp after ov was 36.8-36.9after 8 dpo it has rose again to 37-37.2
and was showing trisphasic.

https://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp32/sharkattack_torrential/thcongratulations.gif

congrats. i was following you in ttc as i think we were the same dates etc... well done to you xxx

Congratulations, I am on my first cycle ttc and it has given me hope to hear such great news.. thanks you for sharing x

:)

aw congrats huny! All the luck in the world! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"