BFP! From three to four kiddies, our adventure begins

Backagain

Reaction score
Number 4 completely unplanned! Found out at my appointment to start the contraceptive injection 😂

A big shock, but we are happy. Lots to do in the next 12 months to prep, but getting excited. 5 weeks 1 day today.

We want to wait to announce at Christmas (would be around 13 weeks). In the past have always told parents and family around 6 week mark, so it will be really hard to keep secret!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 33
Congratulations!
That would be fun! I would love to tell at Christmas also! It will be really tough for me! I am on #4 also!

Congratulations!
That would be fun! I would love to tell at Christmas also! It will be really tough for me! I am on #4 also!

Congratulations! To you too. How far are you? Also I see you have three boys. I am dreading all the comments abut this one being a girlk

Congratulations!

Congratulations! To you too. How far are you? Also I see you have three boys. I am dreading all the comments abut this one being a girlk

Thank you! I am not sure how far I am. My cycle was really crazy and I got a really late BFP. So when I went they could only see a gestational sac. I should have been 6 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks to see if we can see something. I am going to go crazy for the next two weeks! After 3 boys I am tempted to tell someone off if they make some rude comment about having 4 boys! Hahaha That is why I am thinking we might not tell anyone we are pregnant until Christmas and then we may not reveal gender until birth.

Congratulations!

Thank you! I am not sure how far I am. My cycle was really crazy and I got a really late BFP. So when I went they could only see a gestational sac. I should have been 6 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks to see if we can see something. I am going to go crazy for the next two weeks! After 3 boys I am tempted to tell someone off if they make some rude comment about having 4 boys! Hahaha That is why I am thinking we might not tell anyone we are pregnant until Christmas and then we may not reveal gender until birth.

Fingers crossed it goes fast for you!!
We pretty much have the same plan, announce at 13 weeks don't reveal gender until after the birth

I ended up with a D&C for baby#4 :( back TTC again but I was wanting to see how your pregnancy goes! :) How you doing?

Congrats! What a lovely bit of news for your families for Christmas :)

I ended up with a D&C for baby#4 :( back TTC again but I was wanting to see how your pregnancy goes! :) How you doing?

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear this. How are you???

My pregnancy is going well. We saw baby last week and they said all is well for the moment. I'm tired and nauseated and going off food, but I am ok!

Thanks for checking in on me. I couldn't remember how to find this page hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->