BFP!! - Getting Darker??? ***updated - today's test on pg 3***

Mommy, Expecting #2
Reaction score
So ladies, here it is. The first time I get to post in this section. I'm absolutely sure there are lines.....I have only done 5 hpts already cuz I really didn't believe it, lol.

I THINK I am 9dpo but last month DH and I decided to take it a little easier so I didn't temp, and then my CBFM broke the day after my first peak so I don't know if I O'd on cd15 or 16 but FF on the OvWatch/Monitor setting has put it in as cd16 so that's what I have been going by.

So, here they are........

What do ya think?!?!?!?

Attachments

• 8and9dpo.jpg
    8and9dpo.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 89&9dpoinvert.jpg
    89&9dpoinvert.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 30
Congrats on your :bfp: the second test looks darker than the first to me as well.

Thanks!! I think it looks darker too but when DH got up to pee this morning and I asked him he said he didn't know so I was getting worried that I was seeing things. I think he was just saying that to get out of answering and go back to bed, lol.

2nd one is definitely darker. i can't see the first one at all without making it bigger. but the second one is there, clear as day. seriously.
congrats!
xx

p.s. like you, i'm taking vit b6 complex to lengthen my luteal phase :)
xx

yay - a def BFP, 2nd one darker - congratualtions :flower: x

Firstly massive congrats on your BFP!

Secondly try not to panic over the lines getting darker especially in just 1 day, test every few days for a better comparison.xx

Wishing you a healthy 8 months.

Had to post here, too....

:yipee: CONGRATULATIONS, KB!!!! :yipee:

Hopefully I'm not far behind you!

I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats! This gave be butterflies just thinking of a BFP!!!

Thank you so much everyone!!! All your messages made me smile!!!

Sassy - Thanks for the advice on testing, I think I'll wait until Tuesday to do another one since I have to work nights tonight and tomorrow night anyways so I'm sure I'll be exhausted!!!

JB - As always, thanks for your support!! Luv ya girl!! I hope you're not far behind either!! I want us to be bump buddies really soon!!

JB - As always, thanks for your support!! Luv ya girl!! I hope you're not far behind either!! I want us to be bump buddies really soon!!

Awwwww :blush: I luv ya, too! We are gonna be bump buddies, don't you worry!!!!

ps--- your chart link in your siggy doesn't work now..... :cry:

Congrats!

CBFM automatically gives you another peak after the first one then a high. If FF says you OV'd on CD16 go by that.

Yay, see you in first tri!

Awwwww :blush: I luv ya, too! We are gonna be bump buddies, don't you worry!!!!

ps--- your chart link in your siggy doesn't work now..... :cry:

I fixed the link!! I was messing with it earlier and must have really messed it up, lol. Thanks for the heads up on that!!

And yes, we ARE gonna be bump buddies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->