BFP getting lighter?

tbfromlv

Reaction score
Ok I need some hope. I have a history of early losses. I’ve had 6. Four before I did IVF with success, and two (in 2020!). This cycle I’m taking clexane (same as lovenox) because that’s what we did with our IVF cycle and is sometimes used to treat women with recurrent pregnancy loss. Things have been looking good. But then today’s test looks slightly lighter. I *know* tests have different dyes and urine can be more diluted, but I’m looking for hope from anyone who’s had lighter then darker tests or just anything. I won’t go get a beta because I lose the pregnancies at the exact same time every single time so I’m wanting to get passed that first.

675BE5D3-B011-4CFA-A985-8F5C3FCAC064.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve had that happen with my DD where the frer on 13 dpo looked slightly lighter than my 12 dpo. I freaked out. Then got my hcg 93. Then 48 hours later 209!
She is a happy healthy 6 yo now :)

Thanks Mindy! That’s exactly what I hope is going to happen. Hoping today’s is a fluke

With this little one, my frers were dark when I got my BFP, two days later it was so faint you could hardly see it. Went and spent on a fortune on tests, all other brands were very dark, frer never did get very dark. Could just be the frer. I tested for weeks and worried like crazy because frer. (ETA- I tested the hook effect multiple times, wasn’t that causing the pathetic frer lines)

884A794E-E5F6-4671-875D-E5F6BEAF5899.jpeg 022BA198-7806-4EC9-96F6-0152A82AF44B.jpeg A25545D4-D56F-422D-B9F0-41EF6AA84A27.jpeg

Last edited:
It actually doesn't look lighter to me, frer has been alittle wonky for a few years now!!!!
I don't personally have any hx with them getting lighter, but I'm hoping all is going well, and I'm sorry about your previous losses.
Praying you got a sticky lil bean in there snuggling away<3

It looks about the same. Some tests can have different dye levels in each one so they can give different lines.
Hopefully everything is progressing well :)

CC-wow that is crazy!!thanks for sharing though!

thanks saveme and bevziibubble- logically I want to tell myself these things because I know them but with this many losses every day I’m waiting for the test to lighten and for it to end before it has barely begun. Trying to stay positive though!!

Yeah sent me into a full blown panic. I’m so sorry for your losses, I truly hope it’s just the frer playing games.

That happened to me with my first where I thought subsequent tests looked lighter but honestly yours doesn’t look lighter, just like a different test with possibly differing dye levels or urine concentration, like you said. But I also had four losses at that point so I totally get your concerns!! Keeping everything crossed for you for a sticky sticky bean!!

I would try not to worry too much hun, they look virtually identical to me - and I line spot a LOT :haha: I had FRER’s that stayed the same 2 days in a row and then on the 3rd day they suddenly got darker. It is worrisome I know, but I find FRER’s are a bit fussy like that - tomorrow’s test you should see more concrete progression :)

So today’s tests have thrown me. My Walmart cheapie and FRER got lighter. But then I held for a few more hours and took another cheapie.. way darker. This is nice and confusing. #-o

022B2A50-49B3-422B-83CF-D30E875A7B4A.jpeg BA463384-1ABB-41F5-B33C-91724EFCF6B4.jpeg

I know of a girl who 2 months ago had frer not really show progression but other tests did. I think walmart test being darker is a good sign.

What time did you take the FRER? My evening urine was always darker. Your Walmart PM test looks awesome

The progression on the cheapies is reassuring. The difference between 12dpo and 14dpo on FRER looks about right to me. Curious if you do one today to compare 14dpo to 16dpo? Just cause hcg takes time to double :) personally I think they look good though and congrats of course!

I think ure lines look great congratulations.
I had a very faint postive on Frer and CB yesterday at 11dpo but today's was so much lighter at 12dpo, to reassure u compared to mine ures are supper supper positive and very dark.
I think ure be fine hon

Just an update. FRER is slightly lighter but Walmart cheapie went darker again. Not pictured I also test with wondfos which have roughly stayed the same for a few days. Typically 16dpo is where I can tell things aren’t going well and 17 dpo is usually the nail in the coffin so I guess we will really see tomorrow.
** left Cheapie is yesterday right is today. Too FRER yesterday, bottom today

E9B38D99-D2D7-4935-9F1D-E99081BF4F23.jpeg 82129C1F-BA3F-4413-8CAB-9A33C7A7DA1A.jpeg

All my tests are significantly lighter. I expect AF will be here tomorrow or Thursday. This makes number 7 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->