BFP- Has it sunk in yet?

DaisyBee

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I just got my :bfp: yesterday and was going to wait a little while to join you ( a little nervous because Ive had chemicals before) but trying to keep a pma and thinking it may help my sanity to talk to you gals.

Wondering how long it took for the rest of you to sink in that you are pregnant?

Also my BFP's are much darker than I have gotten with my chemicals - do you think this is a good sign or not related? I am going to dr. tomorrow for annual anyway - big surprise for them when I show up pregnant! :happydance:

Hey Daisy

Congratulations!! I think it'll definitely be good for you to talk to the girls here as there are lots of people whose PMAs will rub off on you :)

It's still sinking in for me too and like you, I'm a little nervous. Good luck at the Dr's tomorrow, let us know how you get on...

E x

I think it is starting to sink in with me, I found out last Wednesday.

We have told my parents, brother & SIL and three close friends but that is it for now. I am not sure how long my mum will keep it a secret though :S

Good luck with your pregnancy! Sometimes I forget and then I am like "oh wait, hang on..." hehe

yeah me too mine are getting darker but im still really worried cant help it and everything i read scares me :dohh: ive just been i ttc and one lady said lots of pos opks can mean eptopic i had 8 days of pos opk before i got a neg ahhhhh!!!!!! i feel like hiding for a couple of months:rofl::rofl:

hey girls just wanted to join in and say we just found out yesterday and it's taking a while to sink in! :happydance::happydance:last night in bed i thought omg, there is a 'baby' starting to grow inside me and it was lovely waking up this morning knowing im preggers and not having do dread getting up to the loo incase :witch: has arrived!
carrieanne thats worrying about the opk's though as i too had a bunch of positive ones before my :bfp: i have never heard that re ectopic i hope it's not true in all cases :cry: there is a site called 'pee on a stick' something or other and it explains the hormone an opk picks up is very similar to hcg so lets keep our fingers crossed xxxxx

We've known for nearly 3 weeks and I gotta say that it still hasnt sunk in for us.
We werent trying for a baby, in fact we both said we didnt want one! We were shocked at first and even discussed the now unthinkable. But once we decided we were going ahead with it all, we knew it was right for us, but I dont think it has really sunk in even tho we're buying baby stuff here and there, sorting out a room for it etc. Once I see that little heartbeat on Friday then maybe it'll start sinking in hehe.
When I was pg with my first, it didnt sink in till I started showing, feeling the baby kick and when I saw the baby on the scan lol!
It just feels so surreal atm heh!

hi mynx congratulations and good luck for your scan bet you're soooooo excited xxxx

heh thanks hun, yes we're VERY excited! It might make things seem a bit more real for us once we see the bean waving at us :D We'll also know how far along I am which is keeping us in limboland atm!

thanks for the replies girls - helps me feel not so nervous actually. I'll let you know what happens at dr. later today!

carrieanne- i wouldnt take what one person says as gospel.... think good thoughts!! Hard I know but maybe if we try to have pma it will rub off on each other!

Hi girls!

I'm 12 weeks plus and it still hasn't sunk in. :rofl: Maybe it will when we meet bubs at our scan next week?

My advice really is just enjoy every minute! Congratulations on your BFP's girls and I hope that you're all doing ok!

Keep up the PMA girls!

i'm 16 weeks (popped back from second tri to see how people were here!) it didn't sink in for me till i saw the scan at 14 weeks and have popped over the last week so now dont feel like a fraud going into mothercare!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->