BFP! I can't believe it! Sharing my symptoms in the message

TTCLMD

Reaction score
This morning I took 2 $ store tests that weren't really working super well but showed super duper faint lines so I ran out immediately to Rite Aid and bought FRER and it was clear as day almost right away BFP! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't believe it!!! I mean, all this time I had symptoms but I was trying not to get too excited until I knew for sure.

As for symptoms (I know this helped me get through the TWW) I had symptoms pretty early on - cramps, twinges, headaches, constipation. Then on 6 DPO I had pretty strong cramps and I felt horrible, I hoped that it could be implantation. Late afternoon when I got home from work (still 6DPO) I had a fever of 100.3 and was exhausted and slept pretty much on and off until I went to bed for the night. The next day I woke up with no fever. My BBT for that day was a bit lower and then it rose back up. After that, 7DPO and 8DPO I didn't have many symptoms anymore except that I felt a bit bloated and kept needing to unbutton my pants when I sat. Yesterday, 9DPO, I got winded just taking a walk and was constipated all day. Then at night I was super sensitive to smells. This morning - BFP!

I called my Dr to make an appointment for this week just to confirm all is good, but I'm so excited I couldn't stop crying for a while and now I can't stop smiling. I hope all of you get your BFP this cycle too!

Thank you for sharing your symptoms, very different to what I'm experiencing.
From 6-9 DPO I've just felt like AF was on its way. I'm now 11 DPO and the past two days I've been peeing like crazy! But today I'm feeling really positive as there's a doughnut stall in town and i always smell them and think mm i fancy one of them, but today when i walked passed i gagged at the smell!? I've never gagged at the smell of them :wacko:

Just thought I'd share mine too for others in TWW :coffee:

But most of all CONGRATS! :happydance::hugs:

congrats on your :bfp: !!

you just gave me so much hope!!
im 6 dpo, and since O and after ive had the twinges/light cramps, today im 6dpo, horrible migraine, felt sick to my stomach all day and i have a fever of 100.2 and last night i had pretty bad cramps and i tried to lay all different ways to make me feel better but nothing did.
but anyway!
thanks alot!! =)
and congrats again!!

congrats on your :bfp: !!

you just gave me so much hope!!
im 6 dpo, and since O and after ive had the twinges/light cramps, today im 6dpo, horrible migraine, felt sick to my stomach all day and i have a fever of 100.2 and last night i had pretty bad cramps and i tried to lay all different ways to make me feel better but nothing did.
but anyway!
thanks alot!! =)
and congrats again!!

hey you! i remember you! Hun....your symptoms sounds good...ESPECIALLY that cramp at 6dpo. :thumbup:

im 10dpo and since 6 or 7 dpo, suffering from dull/mild backache and cramps (feeling like i am already ON my period but no flow haha). besides, i've been feeling tired :sleep:

https://www.healingbackpain.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/back-ache-lower-back-pain-lumbago-back-problems-200x300.jpg

Congratulations!!! wish you a joyful and healthy 9 months!

oh, i forgot to write that i had to pee a LOT - like almost every half hour. 6DPO it was almost every 15 minutes. it was getting embarrassing.

hope that all of you have good news too and thank you for the congrats!!!

Congratz on your :bfp:!!! :wohoo::wohoo: And thank you for sharing your symptoms!

Jaylina I had very painful backache dpo 7 and 8 then it disappeared at 8dpo at 5pm... Implantation... Good luck Hun.

Congrats in your bfp...

:hugs:Yay for your BFP... Hope you have a fluffy pregnancy...

Thought I would leave my bfp symptoms for anyone looking to compare. Unfortunately I had a chemical and lost the baby at 5.5 weeks but here's what I experienced.

my cycles are 30 days, I have had one other that was 33 days long so didn't think to test until nothing happened that day
dpo 10 & 11 both days had a dot of pink on my underwear - figured it was my week of pre AF spotting starting but it stopped
16 dpo til the day prior to miscarriage- cramping (squeezing feeling) in left ovary several times a day.. around the time AF was due I started sweating with these cramps, very weepy/easily frustrated, constipated and bbs got increasingly sore.
cd 33 got my BFP! From this day on.. nausea mostly when attempting to eat (couldn't eat much) and nipples became very sensitive, bbs larger and bloated/pregnant looking. Also I was thirsty and peeing a lot.
*Couple things I didn't notice until after, I wasnt getting my usual pre AF monthly chocolate cravings and cystic acne. Good luck to all the ladies TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->