BFP!!....I think? Help Please!

MamaBird

Maman to my girly Peyton!
Reaction score
Hi All!!

So December was my DH and I's first month TTC. I was predicted to ovulate on the 10th and that's the only day we BD because I was waiting for test results on chickenpox immunity.
Long story short...I have been testing since about 8 dpo and got about 5 negatives. But today I am 2-3 days late for AF and just woke up in the middle of the night seriously nauseated...so I decided to test again.
This is the best picture!!! I think there is a line there?? and I have read that even if a line is faint you're still pregnant.
Help! What does everyone think?
BFP!??

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 116
i cnt really see anything hun, but poas again in 2 days an hopefully it will be darker. good luck xxx

I can see it clear as day!! Congratulations what a lovely Christmas present! :hugs: xx

Lol! I'm sorry the picture isn't very good. It's 4:21am here so I tried taking pics with different lighting in the house to see if it helped. the line is definitelt faint...but I'm almost positive I see it!
I think I'll test again tomorrow morning!
Thanks ladies!

there is another line there, I can see it!! Congrats!!

congrats - it's faint but definitely there.

My lines were fainter than that!! That is definitely a :bfp:!! I can see it clear as day! Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"