BFP - I think!

DJBSCANNON

Tiniest bit preggers
Reaction score
Hi,

Did a FRER this morning even though I felt it was too early but I had docs this morning for something else so did it anyway and guess what - it was positive :happydance:, was so so excited and was straight on phone to OH. Anyway when I mentioned it to the doc he thought it was too early to tell but wasn't 100%. So now I don't know if I should be excited or not, am I pregnant or not? this is the first month of trying so was really suprised at a positive result my AF is due in the next 5-7 days but that seems like ages away. Think I'll maybe do another test in a couple of days.

Anyway congratulations to everyone else who has had a BFP its so so exciting.

Jo :kiss:

hey hunny, yep definitly positive hun.
I got my BFP yesterday to. AF isnt due until the 2nd so its still soooo early for me. yesterday would have been 5 days early so dont be discouraged by what the Dr said. I have done 6 tests including a clear blue digi as i couldnt believe it. lol.

I have booked my appointment for the 10th so they cant send me away then and tell me wait a week.

Huge congratulations again. Sending lots of sticky glue your way. H&H 9 months hun.

Thanks so much I feel much more positive now. Huge congratulations to you too its just the best feeling in the world. My due date will be 15 October what about you?

Jo :flower:

:dust:

well iu was charting with fertility friend and it has given me the 8th October but if i do it on other pregnancy calculators it give me the 12th so im sticking with the 12th for the time being. lol.

Im so nervous its like im walking on egg shells to be honest. lol. Been TTC for over 2 years so was in total shock. lol.

Over the moon though.

How are you feeling? i have been having a few cramps

xxx

Hi laura6914

My boobs are quite tender no cramps though feeling really nervous for some reason hardly slept last night.

You must be so so happy it must have felt like it was never going to happen.

Roll on 12 week mark will hopefully feel more relaxed then

Jo

:flower:

yeah jo im over the mom but so worried it may all go wrong. Im testing every morning this is going to cost me a fortune :haha:

cant wait to get passed 12 weeks so i can relax a little. My tests dont seem to be getting darker which is slightly worrying.

xxx

how you feeling today hun?

Congrats to you both, I hope you don't mind me popping in. My AF was due wed/thurs this week and didnt show. I took 3 tests weds/thurs and nothing showed, yet later when I looked all 3 had faint pink lines. Took another test yesterday and very faint pink line came up with 10 mins.

Feel like af is due, but remember this feeling from my other pregnancies, but still unsure.

If I am pg I am due 7th Oct.

welcome mazee and huge congratulations. Im due the 12th. my AF is supposed to be due on tuesday. praying she stays away. So the cramps are normal then. mine are dull then seem to get stronger at times. its so worrying.
xxx

congrats to both!, did either of you have an incling this month or have any symptoms different from typical af signs xxx

thank hun. I came out in cold sore, havent had them in years and went off tuna (early i know but that was what did it for me) and back ache. a constant dull back ache.

xxx

I was convinced, I don't know why. I have 3 children and the only 1 I really didn't 'know' about was my first. With my daughter I was convinced and got neg tests till I was 8 weeks. I feel quite sick, my boobs are getting more tender on the sides, I've had headaches on and off and never do usually. Crampy period pain/lower backache & a face full of spots, and I've cried twice in a week :wacko:

Infact I may be wrong but if I am I think its a girl cos I was spotty, sick and very emotional with her, with the boys I felt fantastic my skin and hair were gorgeous and I had very nice upfront bumps.

Haha I'm gonna look like a large bungalow by August :winkwink:

mazee, i have the same as you. boobs are sore (always are around this time anyway) back ache, spots all over my face and back. have been emotional but mainly irritable. lol.
I would love a girl.

how many test have you done? i have done 7 in 3 days lol,

xxx

Oh god do you really wanna know :blush:

I bought a back of 10 ic used them all up week before AF due nothing

2 pack first response nothing

then I got faint pos on 1 fr and 2 Tescos but after 10+ mins

Then yesterday asda got pos under 10 mins

Still have 1 asda, 2 fr and cB digi

Like I think I said before I was convinced

Hi girls,

Looks like we're all experiencing the same sort of symptoms sore boobs, back and face full of spots - lovely!!

I did my second test this morning, yesterday the line was really faint but this morning its much darker, got 2 more tests to do and I'll probably buy more after that just to be sure, my AF is due mid to end of next week.

Don't know if its too early for cravings but I can't stop eating lentil soup have to have it everyday!

OH shocked me this morning by saying he wants to go to local baby shop for a look very unlike him, at least he's excited too.

Looking good for us all :happydance:.

so are your lines still faint to cause mine are and i was a bit worried. i have done a clear blue digi yesterday and it said pregnnat 1-2 but im worrying that the lines are light. neer been pregnant before can you tel :rofl:

xxx

want to be bump buddies?

xx

morning JO, we should all be bump buddies.

Oh i wish my lines were getting darker. :cry: Im off to get some more tests later.

i have gone off tuna, totally. no cravings yet. lol. Im hoping it will be MacDonalds though :haha:

xx

Bump buddies sounds good.

If theres even a faint line its positive so try and not worry says me whose sitting here worrying about pains I'm getting this morning low down on the left quite sharp and more cramp like in the middle .

Lets hope we all get through the next few weeks ok and we'll be going for scans round about the same time.

How do you import the baby growth ticker I've been on the website and copied it then gone into edit my signature but where and how do you paste it?

your ticker is showing hun, looks great.

Ill be a bad of nerves until i have a scan lol. waiting toooo long for this just so scared it may all go wrong but trying to enjoy it at the same time. im having those exact pains to. they were worse yesterday but seem to have dies down today. oh i want tese 12 weeks to fly by.

have you told many people? i couldt keep my mouth shut. lol. just hope i dnt end up regretting it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->