BFP - I think!

Have a night out at friends house tonight been arranged for a while, its one of those nights where we normally drink well into the early hours so I'll have to tell them or they'll wondered why I'm not drinking. Dont mind telling them as their our best pals. I'll maybe tell one other mum at the school that I talk to alot but apart from that I'll hold off even though I'm desperate to tell everyone.

12 weeks seems so far away. Are you going to find out what your having at your second scan? I definately want to know this time not bothered what it is as we have one of each but still want to know.

Jo x

Oh bloody hell, I just went and peed on a cb digi and it said not pg, whats going on, the line came up within 10 mins on the asda test yesterday and is pink, ok its faint but it is there. Is that wrong or the cb???

Help :hissy:

yeah definitly going to find out. think it makes it easier when it comes to buying things and stuff.

really hoping for a girl but fter TTC 2+ years as long as its hppy and healthy im not overly bothered to be honest. still cant believe im pregnant. seems so surreal. cant wait to get a bump now. xxx

the CB digi will be wrong hun, dont panic. it take a stronger amount of HCG to get a positive. was it your first morning urine?

xx

No wondered your stressed how confusing. I've only used the First Response tests. Looks like you might need to just wait and see if AF comes or not.

Sorry cant really help I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Jo :dust:

No, my 2nd :shrug: Got up this am about 8ish, thought about POAS but thought no get a grip - fed my boy, the teenagers & df are still snoring away.

Had a cup of tea, looked on here then thought I know I'll POAS :wacko:

Are they really less sensitive than an asda test tho?

yeh they are hun asdas ones measure 25 miu where by the clear blues measure something like 50miu. dont panick hun. Im going to get some asdas ones later. and some more clear blue to see if the dates have changed.

As im 15 DPO today the test should read 2-3 weeks shouldnt it?

xxx

I know this sounds silly but I don't remember ever being late, well a couple of hours early sometimes, and once when my dd was very ill, but I am so regular I almost always come on about 5-6pm ish every time.
But never more than a day out.

My sister has the lunchtime slot :winkwink:

See the thing is although I know my last af was 31st dec, I don't know when I OV because we were really only just discussing #4. So maybe I OV late??? I dunno more confused than before.

And my youngest has just announced its snowing, so I have a feeling me and the dog are going to get dragged out for a brisk walk, that should take my mind off it for a while at least.

juts give it a few more days and test again.im sure you will get the 'pregnant' soon. i was charting so know when i ovd and implanted :) i only implanted 4 days ago. so its still soooo early. if you got a pos on the asda one hun your definitly pregnant. HCG has to be there for you to get a line. Open the CB up and se what its like inside.

xx

I think I may smash it with a hammer Laura :haha:

God I am a stroppy mare, this is sooooo like I was with dd. It's funny my eldest two are from my 1st marriage, and my 6 yr old is from 2nd and you get told no 2 pg are same.

Within 2 weeks of BFP with #3 I knew he was a he iykwim, despite being diff dad. DD cheerfully announced she'd dreamt I'd have twin girls the other night - not sure I'd cope, especially when they hit their teens :wacko:

Thanks for advice girls xx

How do I add photo to profile ??

Think I've just done it

Attachments

• 111_1112.jpg
    111_1112.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
OH dreamt i had a girl, im hpoinh he was right. If you click on CP at the top above the thread it will take you to your setting. Its called edit avitar hun and you can change your picture in there.

You cant denie instinct hun, just wait it our and test again.

xxx

That's my youngest and his best friend, who coincidentally when pg with ds#2 was very odd around me, very protective, hes been acting odd again

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind me popping in here! Congrats to you all!

I think I got my bfp last night too, although it was a faint line so I just don't know! Period was due Thurs and so is now 2 days late, and have been getting really strange tummy cramps for 2 days, so I think it is likely that I am preggers. But I just can't feel excited until I know for sure, I feel like I imagined that little line! Am going to re-test on Monday morning, so fingers crossed...

DJBSCANNON - saw that you put you had a night out with friends tonight = I have excatly the same!! Not sure what to do, feel it's too early to tell them but they'll suss as soon as they see me not drinking. Think I'll just have to fess up!

Congrats again ladies :)

PP

Hi Purple Poirot I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I was due af wed/thurs and have got 3 very faint pos but all after 10+ mins. Then yesterday got another faint pos within 10 mins. Then cb digi told me not pg this morning, so I'm a little unsure as well.

But hey if we are we are due same time xx

Thanks Mazee, I have my fingers crossed for you too. Why can't it be straight forward?? My due date would be 7th Oct if I am, is that same as yours?

PP x

Hi PP,

Big congratulations I would say your definately preggers so get excited :happydance:.

Its a hard one knowing whether to tell people or not cause you don't want to tempt fate but not drinking on a night out would just not be me so they'll either guess or I'll just tell them.

Can't wait to see that little image on the screen at scan.

Good luck with everything keep us posted as to your progress its nice to hear from people that are at the same stage.

Jo :flower:

now this morning nothing on FR with fmu.

I really don't know whats happening, I should have come on weds/thurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->