BFP - I think!

Thanks Jo! I went out last night and my friends guessed within 5 mins - they know me so well! They were so sweet though and tried not to get too excited just because they know I'm holding out for a stronger line - going to re-test first thing in the morning. I defo feel different though, and my bbs feel huuuge!

Hope everything's ok with you? How did you get on with your friends? Defo keep in touch!

Mazee - if af doesn't turn up this week maybe you should book in for a blood test at the docs? Hope everything goes ok, fingers crossed x x

Hi PP

Last night was good the minute I said "we've got some news" my friend said your pregnant! They were so happy for us which was lovely.

I have done 3 FR tests all with positive results and just asked Oh to get me a digi cb test to try he came back with 2 twin packs!! (must have been on offer). My AF not due till Fri at the latest so I just want to be sure since its still early days.

My right boob is really sore today not noticed a difference in size unfortunately lol.

When will you be due?

Must keep in touch I'll add you as a friend in my profile if thats ok.

Jo :flower:

I should be due around 7th Oct - so exciting! I was doing some googling and found out that we were already 4 weeks on - which just sounds crazy! So I'm guessing I only need to wait 8 weeks rather than 12 for the 12 week scan.. this is my first so all new to me.

Thanks for friend request, have added you!

Tess x :)

I'm so pleased for you girls

Last night I had really bad cramps in my back, did test this am with fmu and BFN. Started spotting about 2 hours ago, so think its all over :nope:

Awh, I'm really sorry to hear that Mazee. Fingers crossed for you :hugs: x x

just popped on to see how you all are. Mazee im soooo sorry hunny :hugs:

xxx

Hi Laura

Was really sore this morning again went out for a walk and its been fine since just about to go and have a nice relaxing bath.

How are u?

hi Jo, feeling great to be honest. cramps are startin to ease off now. Im 4 weeks today. done another clear blue digi this morning and the weeks have changed to 2-3 so really over the moon about that.

Want all my symptoms to kick in now so i feel more pregnant cause at the minute they are hardly noticable.

xxx

Hi Laura

I have just done another cb digi and it has also changed to 2-3 weeks, my AF still not due till Fri but thats a postive result everyday since las Fri!! Going to hand urine sample into docs on Friday am.

The one symptom you don't want to kick in is the morning sickness it normally hits me around the 7 week mark and lasts for a solid 4 weeks, last 2 preganacies I was literally bed bound cant do that this time as I have two little ones to get to school and nursery.

Hope you keep feeling as well as you are.

hey Jo thats great news. your further gone than you tought then your 4-5 weeks. :happydance:
Ae you having any symtpoms yet. Im slightly worried, only thing i have is tiredness but when i get home and relax i feel ok.

xxx

Hi Laura

I'm slightly confused as to how far on I am last Af started 6 January so only just coming up for the 4 week mark so not sure how cb can say 2-3 weeks hopefully once I've been to docs things will be clearer.

Really sore tummy today think I over did things cleaning house, weve got viewers coming tomorrow, other than that no symptoms.

Was going to add you as a bump buddy to my signature if thats ok, would be nice to keep in touch since our due dates are so close.

hey hun,

my last AF ws the 5th of Jan so im only one days ahead of you then. You will be 4 weeks today with an EDD of the 13th Jan. ill double check that for you now.

Yeah just checked, if you have a 28 day cycle then you are 4 weeks today and just 13th October 2010. So that would make the clkear blue right giving you a reading of 2-3 week as the Drs would date this 4-5 weeks. Im sorry if you already know all that and im running away with myself.

The bump buddy sig sounds like a fab idea, ill do mine now as well :happydance: Will definitly keep in touch ill need some one to compare with to, are these cramps normaly? how bad is your morning sickness ect ect :happydance: Its all so exciting.

I started peeing on OV tests last night just to curb my obsession :haha: and wow did they come up positive. I never had a test like that when i ws actually using them for Ovulation :haha:

Hope your well hun. How are you feeling today?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->