BFP is something that happens to other people

Vesta

Mum of 1. WTT #2
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like getting a BFP is something that only happens to other people? I'm on CD 39. AF is nowhere to be seen but I got a BFN this afternoon. I'm just feeling so fustrated. My cycle is normally 33 to 35 days long.

DH suffers from delayed ejaculation, which is beginning to make my angry even though it's not his fault. It's just making baby making so much more difficult.

God bless anyone who reads my little rant. And baby dust to all. I'm now going back to my drink.

:hugs: vesta

yes i very much feel that it is other people that get a BFP, hopefully my time will come.

good luck

Sorry hun...I feel the same way alot of the times. It is so easy for some and so hard for others...like us.

i know that feeling... Tonight i caught a break and our car broke down so we didnt go to this dinner party where im sure the couple were going to announce their pregnancy..
Dh doesnt understand how upset i get and sometimes he hints that im petty and jelouse!
I just want the next bfp to be mine!
Back to my drink as well lol!!!

Yeh I know what you mean,I have been waiting a pretty long time and OH seems to think that men have a better time at dealing with TTC that women ,now where the heck did he get that notion from,off to read your journal and if you want to talk more check out my LTTTC Journal below

Ladies, it WILL happen! I was TTC my first son for two and a half years, the moment I gave up, I missed my period and never even realised! I caught quickly for my second son. Im 16 weeks pregnany with my third baby and it took us almost two years to catch for this little one. Babies come when they are ready, its impossible to plan for them. I used to feel exactly the same and I also felt a little resentful of all the BFP's when all I ever got was AF!

Men deal with these things on a totally different level and although they might want children, it isnt the same instinct as it is for women.

Good luck ladies xxx

I hate to put a dampener to this, but to me, BFP does not equal a baby, since I had a miscarriage on my first pg. Never had BFP since:coffee:

Even if I do get BFP, that is just a beginning of worry filled 9 months...

I hate to put a dampener to this, but to me, BFP does not equal a baby, since I had a miscarriage on my first pg. Never had BFP since:coffee:

Even if I do get BFP, that is just a beginning of worry filled 9 months...

Sorry to hear that Quaver, and sorry you are having a bad time there Vesta... I can't help but to see my faintly positive HPT's as a potential chemical pregnancy and that since I am 29 and have never been pregs, that maybe it's not meant for me.

Good luck to you Vesta and everyone else, it's good to have a place and share such personal stuff so openly... especially the bad parts.

oh sweetie i feel exactlythe same , im beginning to find it really really soul destroying to be honest... :cry: and my hubby just doesnt understand x

Same as you Schnoodle. OH says it'll happen when it happens, which is really annoying me! Maybe if I had the same attitude as him, it would happen quicker, but he doesn't need to look into all the OPK and BBT and Preseed and vits and everything!
My friend rang me up about 2 months ago to announce that a drunken night with his gf had led to her being pregnant ...completely unexpected and not planned.
Wish it was that easy for me! x x

i know hunny its getting me down tbh now all i waant is a famiy!

Thanks for all the kind replies. It's good to know I'm not the only one feeling this way!

It must a bad day for everyone- I have all but given up too, it really does feel like this is just not for me. I was convinced this would be my month and now I know it's not, I am unbelievably gutted.....and back to my drink also! Hooray for being not pregnant but drunk! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->