BFP! I've prepared for 6 months and I'm still shocked

Congratulations honey, may you have a happy and healthy 9 months xo

Thank you all so much for your congrats!!! I'm still in disbelief!

I wrapped a book for my DH 'The Caveman's Pregnancy Companion' and two tests and gave him a cute little card with tiny barefeet standing on top of big bare feet and on the inside of the card it said something like "Your baby will be following in wonderful footsteps" or something like that. He read that first...looked at me...looked at the card...looked at me and was like "Are you pregnant?" I laughed and said Yes and he said "Wow! That's freaky" It was really cute...then we hugged. He keeps talking about it and made me some extra grilled chicken last night so that I can have a decent lunch today.

Thank you all so much...I hope those of you that are waiting for your BFP get them really soon....I really hope they're around the corner. See you on the boards.

Congrats hun! How exciting!! Have a great 9 months!

Aw Bumpycake - couldn't have happened to a nicer girl - all the best - am really made up for you. Happy, happy nine months with a bouncy bundle of joy at the end. :hugs:

oh my gosh!! i'm so excited for you!!!

That's wonderful news! Been enjoying your posts. Take good care and all the best.

I am so excited for you :happydance:

Congrats!!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->