BFP just 6 weeks after m/c

Again congrats Kori I am so thrilled for you :)

Congrats hun!!!!

I was PG 3 1/2 weeks after my m/c!

Get on over to first tri..!:hugs:

Wow, three and a half weeks! You were so lucky! I hope you don't mind me asking a really personal question ... did you wait until all the pain and bleeding had completely stopped? Or did you sneak in a few BDs, even though lots of healthcare people tell us we should wait until first period, etc.? Sorry if that's too personal ... I started miscarrying last Wednesday and I am just so hoping that we can start TTC as soon as we can. Thank you xx

Hi hun, no of course I dont mind answering your question. I was nearly 6 weeks along when I started bleeding and I only bled for 3 days, of the 3 days 1 half of one day was the pain....I suppose you could say, I had a relatively easy m/c (if m/c's could be classed as 'easy':cry:) No I did not wait for first period! I was told I was fine to try again if I liked and on the 4th day that is what we did! They tend to tell you to wait for first af for dating purposes only hun. I just had to go for an early dating scan, not that I minded! I worked it out on my calendar, It was actually 4weeks and 2 days later :hugs:

I used cheapie pg tests off ebay to track my hcg levels back down and as soon as they were showing neg I started using opks to predict ovulation...and went from there.

Congrats agin!!!!

:yipee:

that is wonderful news! wishing lots of sticky glue for you!

:hugs:

Fantastic news! Congrats! Happy & Healthy 9! xx

So when are you going in to see the doc?
Fyi my friend did this and had the healthiest baby.
I waited one period, but didn't get preggers last month- so defaulted to 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->