BFP lines getting lighter

Hemoon

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I did a test yesterday in the afternoon and there was a dark line, I did another test this morning about 4am (as I woke up desperate for a wee) and the line was a bit lighter, not massivily lighter but enough to make me worry as I thought that the line should get darker with each day.

Im terrified of having a m/c which I appreciate I cant do anything about but I got pregnant on the first try which seems far too good to be true so I'm going through all kinds of panicky emotion!

Thanks
xxxxx

Hey,

The only thing I can say is that it's a good sign that it was quite dark to begin with, and if you aren't getting any cramping then that is also a good sign and it may just be that your wee was more diluted if you were drinking a lot during the night.

How many dpo were you when you first got the positive as well? If you wait until you've missed your period it may be stronger again...

I'm not an expert in the slightest but I had a chemical last month and it doesn't sound like you're having that at the mo - I had two light positive lines followed by lots of weird cramping and shooting pains, then the line had completely gone the next day, not even there a bit. So fingers crossed for you :)

x

Oh no, poor you.

I've been having loads of cramping, have been for the last week and a half, its not got any worse but not got any better :( I thought cramping was okay as its things growing and stretching. I was about 15dpo when I got the strong bfp.

When I went to the docs I talked to her about the cramping and she said that it's only a potentially bad sign if you are finding it reallllllly painful, like not able to walk properly (like I was, had to keep lying on my back and also had this weird scraping feeling in my uterus, like a smear test, but was quite constant), so normal cramping is fine and most preggas women seem to get that.

I'm in month two of ttc and days away from testing and this past week I've been getting cramps but they feel like 'good cramps' if you know what I mean (and just a bit like bad wind!)

Would it help if you did a digi test to see what that says? And then if AF hasn't shown that's another great sign :) or even if it's a light bleed you could still be preggas.

I got my AF the day it was due in the month I had the chemical, but I knew it was an early miscarriage for obvious reasons (the heaviest period ever)... so hold on in there as it all could be fine for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->