BFP - negative blood

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies. I am so beyond confused right now, absolutely nothing is making sense to me. The chance of pregnancy for me is SO very slim... but I’ve had two positive First Response (one digi even!). Naturally I ran to the doctors for bloodwork and I just got my results... my beta was just 1. Ok, what? How? Not only did my doctor look at me like I’m crazy, I now feel crazy :cry:

72827E11-D58D-4E77-9DAB-821488CC5838.jpeg 758B2D9A-AADE-4C0F-B24C-7AAFD777B6F8.jpeg

Quite possibly a chemical pregnancy, and your hcg dropped before the bloods. I'd test again to see if you still have lines or progression. I'm sorry it's so confusing for you xx

Could be a cp, there is also a possibility they accidentally made an error at the lab.

Not crazy at all those are clearly positive . I would see if he can draw another beta to rule out lab error . If not most likely a chemical :(

I would test again, and if darker go back and get bloods again. Good luck Hun xx

Ur not crazy at all hun,it states clearly there TWICE that u had hcg but because the bloods are 1 I would test again now and see if they are lighter or gone,it seems like a cp and I’m so sorry,it gives us so much hope just to have it taken away so quickly,if they lines are getting darker then demand another blood test xx

Thanks ladies. I’m going to pop out for a FRER today and test tomorrow morning to see what’s going on! It’s just so wild, even if it’s a CP because my cycles aren’t regular at all as I’m exclusively breastfeeding and my only partner since her birth has had a vasectomy! Obviously when I tested BFP in the first place, I was in pure shock :dohh:

Here is a new test, after a 3 hour hold. My doctor’s office called to tell me my results were negative, so I asked the nurse why I got two positive home tests.... “it happens sometimes, your hormones act up”. Since when?! So if I’m not actually pregnant, would they not want to figure out why I’m getting such positive tests?
I took one to compare but obviously yesterday’s is completely dry and yellowing now

6DC18BDB-0260-4668-B2DA-BB54CE721CE6.jpeg BC9AC496-0B49-44BC-9D18-3957F236F7F5.jpeg

The new test is darker too i would ask for another beta . I would treat yourself as pregnant for now to show them the tests if you have too as well . Hope they will listen

Sorry i dont believe that beta is correct at all and I dont think its a CP either. You are pregnant. Id ask for a repeat blood test. Good luck x

Oh gosh!!! Thats so bizarre!!
I hope you get some answers soon.
I'd definitely get another beta. Good luck <3

There was another girl on here in the same situation. Turns out her sample was mixed up with someone else's and she was pregnant. I would defiantly call back or go to another doctor if you can. Those look too dark to be hormones and I have NEVER heard of hormones causing a positive like that.

Those are blatantly positive. This has to be a lab error. Get repeats or ask for another draw. That’s wild!

Your hormones act up?? Um...in what world does that happen?! A specific hormone randomly acts up....no. bull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->