BFP - negative blood

I’m honestly really frustrated and I need to demand another beta.. they can’t possibly expect me to carry on with my life when my tests have progressed?! It’s because their silly office test, which we all know are complete crap, was negative. Negative office test plus negative bloodwork... must be negative then :dohh: I can’t go tomorrow, so if they can see me Thursday, I’m sure theirs will show positive by then at this rate! I have one FRER left now so I’m going to save it til the morning of my appt, take it and it will come to my appt with me. This is ridiculous
Just for my sake (not keeping these pictures on my phone because my older kids look through sometimes!), here’s today’s test dry! Super false positive in all its glory *eye roll*

517224C7-22AF-4871-8371-E573321850D9.jpeg

I’m definitely leaning towards lab error now. When I went to go get my blood drawn last week I overheard the lab registration people talking about two pts accidentally samples getting mixed up. So it does happen. Get another beta drawn!

Omg there is no way all of the frers you've taken are false!!! No freaking way! I definitely say LAB ERROR... I'd probably go to a walk in clinic and see if they got the same result. Definitely following!

Yep there has definitely been a mix up with that blood work,those tests are progressing xx

That is one serious mix up if that’s what has happened! I’m going to try grabbing a dollar store test or two at some point today. I’m very antsy to see what my FRER looks like tomorrow too

I've had a lab error. Not with pregnancy but my cancer labs. They said it came back 45, then when I looked again, there was a note that it was 25. Quite the difference. (Over 35 is bad). It does happen!

Ok... the plot now thickens even more! All dipped in the same sample, 4 hour hold. Not even a shadow on the dollar store test and CB digi, well that’s an obvious bfn too! And I know they’re different miu’s but with that pretty pink FRER line, just like I had at 10dpo with my baby, I got 1-2 weeks on digi. I’m just kind of flabbergasted right now :wacko: I feel like I should make a call to First Response, but I don’t know if that will help me any. I’m going to leave this alone for a week I think, if still no AF then I’ll do another dollar store test. Keeping in mind that my cycles are not regular at all anyways.
I’ll update no matter which way the wind blows though!

4AD0497C-CC0A-4B82-B82A-3185774C8B50.jpeg

How confusing! I hope you get some answers soon

Had the same thing happen with frer. A very pink line but every other test brand negitive. I officially trust clear blue or almost any test more then i do frer. I dont know what they dis to their tests but they are officially horrible now.

If those are false positives on frer those tests need to be recalled and frer needs to be pulled off all shelves this is so frustrating sorry hun hope you can get some answers soon

I ended up calling... the rep was RUDE. She apparently “understands” how I’m feeling :dohh: she also asked how long I dip the tests for, I said 5-10 seconds... to which she responds “oh there’s your problem, you’re over saturating them”. I beg your pardon? I was furious by this point, so anyone can dip a test too long and it’ll come out positive?! Again she apparently understood my frustration and asked for my info to send me a refund. It still doesn’t 100% make sense to me, but I can’t afford to keep testing either so I have an appt next week for the baby’s immunizations and a checkup for myself

Sorry ladies! I came down with the flu and everything was put on hold. I haven’t tested again since, also no AF and on cd38 now, so I’m betting I didn’t ovulate at all due to bfing :dohh: I have an appt for Thursday with my doctor himself, not his nurse practitioner so I’m gonna chat things over with him. I have one dollar store test left, might use it tomorrow and I’ll update if I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->