BFP - negative blood

Another VERY negative dollar store test, still no sign of AF either. Extremely disappointed and disgusted with FRER. I truly hope this isn’t happening to other women, it was a very stressful week

A20A16A3-5594-4DE1-A701-C83B4AAB9859.jpeg

Wow @Momof2onetube I am just seeing all that you went through! HOW CRAZY!! How did this all turn out? I am assuming you were not pregnant and okay so you saturated the test... how does it turn PINK. ALSO, how did the FRER digital say YES to oversaturated pee. FRER seems to be getting really bad which really sucks since they seem to still be the most sensitive. I got a pink line today on FRER and now I am thinking I can't trust it. SIGH!

@Hoping4numbr3 i was completely mortified by this experience! I have not touched a test since. BUT my partner had his sperm analysis done just before Christmas and it came back ZERO! Sooo I’ve had no urge to test again :dohh:
Are you ttc?! I sure hope your line is real if so! Fx

I had a serious of faint pink lines with FRER right after xmas and it drove me batty. definitively not pregnant over here. You're not alone. FRER has changed, it is so sad, they used to be my gold standard. But THOSE false positives you got are beyond horrifying.

@Momof2onetube Hey hun! I did not see this response until just now so sorry. It didn't alert me in my notifications. Hubby and I got a positive OPK January 2nd which was the first one since I had my lil girl 8 months ago. Boom pregnant lol. Have not had a postpartum period yet doesn't look like I will be getting one at all I HOPE! I started a pregnancy journal and you can see my tests there if you find it :)

This will be my last baby! Sorry again for what you had to go through!

@Momof2onetube Hey hun! I did not see this response until just now so sorry. It didn't alert me in my notifications. Hubby and I got a positive OPK January 2nd which was the first one since I had my lil girl 8 months ago. Boom pregnant lol. Have not had a postpartum period yet doesn't look like I will be getting one at all I HOPE! I started a pregnancy journal and you can see my tests there if you find it :)

This will be my last baby! Sorry again for what you had to go through!
Eek!! Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->