BFP Now What?

M

MissC

I don't know what to do next?!?!
We're not even sure if we'll be keeping it yet!
Im just so confused :cry:

I'd make an appointment to see your midwife or ob/gyn.
We're not allowed to discuss abortions on here hun :hugs:
Good luck!

I havn't got one XD
Sorry i didn't mean for it to seem like i wanted to discus it as i dont
x

I havn't got one XD
Sorry i didn't mean for it to seem like i wanted to discus it as i dont
x

I don't know how far along you could be, but most midwives or ob/gyns won't see you until you're like 8 weeks along or so, from your last menstrual cycle. But it's best to find one and make an appointment so that you have one set. Also it's good if you start taking prenatal vitamins immediately, they don't cost much and you can buy them anywhere really. And don't apologize, I understand hun. :hugs:

Call your midwife/obgyn as amygwen has said... they'll order bloods and get the ball rolling on testing and such.
Congrats on your pregnancy, and as confusing as it may seem right now, you will make the desicion that is right for you! :)

Call your doctor's office :thumbup:
They can either see you for the first appointment or refer you to someone.

Start 'acting pregnant' ie: no drinking, smoking, drugs (prescription, over the counter, or other unless they are considered safe for pregnancy)
Take a prenatal vitamin or at least folic acid
Listen to your body.. rest! 1st trimester is exhausting.
But I would really recommend staying active as you already are, walking etc, it's good for you in pregnancy, and making healthy eating habits a priority too.

i'm not meaning to offend you or anything but i'm in a 20 and tend to nose in this section but i've been posting in waiting to try...how are you not sure and confused if your keeping the baby when you were seemed quite happy in WTT yeasterday telling everyone and showing them your bfp. as i said i don't mean to offend i just wondered the change in view x

Awwws why the change of heart? as said above u seemed thrilled yesterday

Yeah I was reading your other threads so really confused to see this. I thought you were NTNP as well..?

Sorry if things havent been good since finding out.

Oooh Hun dnt worry im sure its really scared at 1st but jst think when you see your lill bubbs on the Scan piccy :) :) be best feeling ever

Its ok I'm not offended it's just at first I was all excited and happy then OH's negative reaction (crying constantly for like 2hours) saying he's not ready and then shock
Set in then bleeding earlier TBH I feel all over the place right now sorry girls you must think I'm a looney selfish so and so :(

No it's understandable, especially if you are not expecting a BFP so quickly I guess, when it actually happens I'm sure there are a rush of emotions. I wasn't TTC or even NTNP when I got my BFP and I was definitely scared.. but I think everyone is scared about one thing or another, be it labour, or how they will make it through 40 weeks, or about their baby's health. Once the news settles in, you should feel better. Especially when you hear baby's heartbeat, see your little one on the ultrasound screen, when things start coming together with the nursery etc.

your bound to be full of different emotions. i mean i haven't had a long pregnancy. i unfortunatly had quite a short worlwind one and thats why i am currently in WTT. But even when i thought i was pregnant and ive ALWAYS wanted to be a mummy...its just you know some people are meant to be something...i'm meant to be a mum lol :) anyways even knowing that going to get a test pretty sure i was pregnant the reality of it scared me to death and at the same time i was really excited. that was something i wasnt expecting. so you bound to initially and throughout the pregnancy have alsorts of emotions going on. you just need to try and relax and let the "dust settle" so to speak and go from there. all the best xx

Take some time and let it sink in and im sure you will be pleased

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->