BFP on 11dpo

J2cap

Reaction score
Hey pretty ladies! 😄 so I was wondering what are my chances that this is a true BFP?? I've been 12dpt(ovidrel 250mg) and 11dpo. My cramping has not gone away,however, it has subsided since my shot(it's more of a full cramping feeling) and my boobs has so much pressure and sore I swear it feels like it was in a boxing match. Nipples are sensitive I feel like they've been at attention for about a week now. I've been testing since 7dpt and it got decently got darker today, compared to the past 3/4 days. I will be testing till Thursday but let's be real I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Hehe. I am keeping hope and I am understanding that it may just be too early. But who really doesn't mind doing the BD?? Best of luck to everyone!! Xoxo

Ps. The pic was taken 5 mins after I tested

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 30
Sounds good hun. I got my bfp at ten days last tuesday mine got darker each day xx

Were you also on ovidrel Laura? A big big congrats to you girl!! I'm hoping and praying it's a true BFP!!

Nope hun. Its true what they say u have to have hcg high enough for a posituve so your deffo pregmant so far xx

I tested every 24 hours holding me wee for 2 hours. It got darker everyday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->