BFP on a cheapie?

K

K_

Hi ladies,

I used to be a member on this site a few months back. After so many BFN's I couldn't do it anymore. We stopped trying and just kind of went with it. Well as of today I am 1 week late. I had a cheapie 88cent test from about 3 months ago, and not expecting a positive I took it this morning before heading to work. It was a BFP. Has anyone had a false BFP on these tests?

https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r156/kina09grrl/IMAG0555.jpg

You're absolutely 100% pregnant!
Get a digi, you'll see! xp

It's just that after a few months of bfn's we kind of gave up for a while. And now, when I hadn't even realized I was 7 days late or even trying.. I get my first bfp ever! I'll definitely take a digi when I get out of work (in 2 & 1/2 hours) but would it be accuarate? Maybe I should wait until tomorrow morning?

I'd say with a line like that, a digi would definitely show positive whatever time of day you take it. That isn't exactly faint! Congratulations! xxx

Being a week late, and with likes like that, you will DEFINITELY get PREGNANT on a digi!
Congrats!!

I'm so excited and nervous! I hope it sticks! FX!

I'll test when I get out of work... only 1 hour and 35 mins to go! :coffee:

And, congrats on your pregnancies as well! :)

wow with such a strong line like that. Thats a :bfp: !!!!!!

I've never had a false BFP, I don't buy expensive ones, tbh i don't see what waste £10 on one if one that cost £4-5 will do the same. I use predictor (not sure if sold anywhere else but england :S ). When i got my bfp with my daughter, i made hubby go by 3 other's all give the same line.

Then i just went to the doctors and he did a urine test there and then once i gave him my sample. Bonus was it was free and confirmed!!!!

I agree i would say that is a 100% BFP :) The cheapy test are just as good as the expensive test :)

I went to the emergency room on Friday night.. near midnight because I was having lower abdominal sharp pains. They ran tests and I am in fact 3 weeks pregnant. However, due to the pains and how early it is the doctor said I am at risk of miscarriage and that although there isn't signs of an ectopic he doesn't want to rule it out. I was ordered bedrest this weekend, and I will be going back tomorrow morning. :(

Aw hun, good luck tomorrow!
Hopefully it was just your bean settling in, nice and sticky!!

My previous doctor wasn't available so I had to go with the one that was, and he was no help. Very rude, even rolled his eyes at my concern!! He referred me to another doctor and told me to take some antibiotics since I also showed a minor uti.

I really hope my baby sticks. :(
It's all I can think about.
My head is hurting so bad! My eyes are puffy from crying! It's so hard to just relax. This is my first bfp.. I'll be crushed if I m/c...

I had a miscarriage with my first BFP. A cycle later i was pregnant with my daughter, she's 20 months old now.

Try not to stress, as long as you don't have bleeding try not to worry too much xo

I'll also say, i NEVER had lines like that when i had my miscarriage, and i miscarried at 5 weeks 1 day.

I M/C my first.... I had a postive on a digital... I really think its common to M/c your first for some reason.. but like I got pregnant the next month and my daughter is now almost 10 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->