BFP on CD 92!!!!!

LondonBean

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I hope my story gives all of you hope!
My lmp was November 26th and I have never had such a long 'cycle' except for the mc I had in July of 2012 which was 70 days. This time the doctors were really great and I actually had a quantitative blood test on January 18th and it was <2, so negative. Then I went on my honeymoon and relaxed and when I came back they did tests to see what was going on with me. The blood tests indicated that I was mid-cycle and that I just ovulated or was just about to. Just before those results came back I thought AF was here, but I just really really had a ton of CM. That was Feb. 12th. DH and I did what we had to do and 12 days later I got a BFP with FMU! Later that day I checked in the trash to see the test from the day before and it was also positive but ever so lightly! Then I took another test after already peeing a ton that day and it was also a BFP!

Symptoms:

My nipples got sore about 2 days after I ovulated, but just my nipples.
Other than that I had a little bit of fatigue, and no CM until the day I got a BFP.

I can't believe this is happening and I am so excited! I think the sun from my vacation helped a lot. I have been stuck in cold wintery conditions and this is the worst winter I have ever experienced so I hardly go out. Next winter I will have a new reason to hibernate!

Oh wow honey!

Well worth the wait after your long cycle!

Congratulations :)

Thank you all so much!!! I am over the moon as they say!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Your story gives me hope! Thank you for sharing and congrats! Wishing you a H&H pregnancy, enjoy it!

Congratulations!!!! That's amazing, especially on such a long cycle. Great hope for those of us with longer cycles. H&H 9months to you :D

Aww congrats hun!! That's amazing! Hope you have a H&H pregnancy!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->