BFP on cheepie thoughts??

ILoveme29

Reaction score
hello ladies this is IVF #2 for me I tested starting 4dp5dt on a cheepie looks pretty solid for a cheepie so early. Also tested today 5dp5dt I transferred 1 6AA hatching and 5AA hatching blasts on 1/14/19 .. if anyone has done similar or any thoughts please?

C8F9FB0E-383C-4119-8F06-089D25B226BE.jpeg EC550393-C68F-48FE-A752-1789EE98CCBB.jpeg

Thank you .. after you go through so much you just have to get a reality check lol now to make it through my Beta

Your signature makes me cry. Jesus... give been through hell. FWIW I see your lines and they look like solid lines to me. They look GREAT. Praying this is your rainbow baby!

Your signature makes me cry. Jesus... give been through hell. FWIW I see your lines and they look like solid lines to me. They look GREAT. Praying this is your rainbow baby!
Thank u promise it has really been a long journey.. your sig as well my prayers to you in hopes of a rainbow yourself. I just told myself I won’t give up one day it will come

Are you supposed to wait longer to test after IVF? Because I def see those lines and think this could be it for you!!

Are you supposed to wait longer to test after IVF? Because I def see those lines and think this could be it for you!!
Yes most ppl don’t get a positive until at least 6 days after transfer.. im shocked to see such a strong line on a Cheepie so early.. I pray it is

That is a good line. Most ppl from what I see start seeing a line at 5 if its going to happen early so not bad at all. Praying it keeps getting darker!! HUGs

With those lines this early it makes me wonder if both took. You did have 2 implanted correct?

With those lines this early it makes me wonder if both took. You did have 2 implanted correct?
Yes I did.. I can’t wait to find out.. I have to pass my beta first which is Wednesday

2C93CA58-56BD-461B-8859-08802780054E.jpeg Line progression check ladies.. came up within seconds.. God is great I can’t wait for my beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->