BFP on IC but BFN on CB?

zilla

Reaction score
Hello ladies :)

I'm right now on about 23dpo (based on a +OPK).

For over a week I've been getting tonnes of symptoms:
ackache(which I got with LO#1 @ about 5 weeks), ore boobs, grumpiness, tiredness, headaches, feeling sick/loss of appetite, dizziness, (If I'm not pregnant then I'm worried why I've been feeling so rubbish all week!)

I was convinced I was pregnant and I swear I saw a couple of squinters on ICs this week even though OH said I was just seeing things.
I was 80% sure I was pregnant, but did a test with FR yesterday & BFN.
Did an IC this afternoon & was a BFP - there was colour, even if it was very faint. It came up after a minute or less so I don't think it was an evap.

So then I did a CB test & bfn again!

So confused .. what do you think?

Sometimes the IC are really sensitive.
I got BFP, well, not that fat! Faint but there with the IC from 10DPO, and betas came back at 7. I only got a + with CB at DPO 12.
Wait a few days and then test again <3

^WSS. For my first, my IC was super faint, but it had color at 9 DPO. I got a BFP on an FRER on 10DPO (light) and on CB Digi. So just wait a day or two, then test again!

Thank you.
I'm not sure if it's because I did the CB straight after the first test & before, I had been holding my wee in for a couple of hours so maybe it was less concentrated.

x

OH says it must be a false positive because he thinks the ICs are rubbish .. hmm!

No! Ic r more sensitive than cb as cb look for higher hcg

tested again with IC now it's gone negative :s so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back