?BFP on internet cheapie - what next..?!

MemmaJ

Reaction score
I took an IC with FMU this morning, pic attached. I Think it's a BFP...?!
I'm either 11dpo or 13dpo, as FF moved my crosshairs from CD15 to CD13, but I still thought CD15 was right based on my temp spike.

Basically I've only used these tests once before (last month) and saw absolutely nothing, so I was shocked and happy to see this faint line, but I don't know what it's supposed to look like, and the thing is, I don't believe it..?! I think because it's an internet cheapie.. (It's either supposed to be 10miu or 20mui - it's not on the packet!)
I was also convinced I hadn't even ovulated this month due to my PCOS so I'm not believing it and haven't said anything to OH.

So I've seen on here that a lot of people go and do 'proper' tests after an internet cheapie, to confirm... Which one is best for the stage I'm at in my cycle: a FRER, or will any do..?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 49
That looks like a strong positive to me. When I found out I was pregnant on a cheapy, I went and got 2 cheap sainsburys branded test and 2 clearblue digis. Both confirmed straight away.
I would say any will do :)

I have these tests hun that looks positive to me. Xx

Oh I would agree on that being positive Hun!,,congrats!!!! But confirm with frer if I were u....xxx

I confirmed with a Superdrug test (apparently just as sensitive as FRER and half the price), and a CBD :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 22
Congratulations. Great you have a 2-3 digi already. Very promising.

Congratulations :) looking nice and dark. Clear blue makes it feel that much better seeing the words xxxx

Slightly concerned about potential twins with the darkness of that Superdrug test line already, and the '2-3 weeks' on the digi when I'm only 11-13dpo..!
It's entirely possible as I already have twins (10 years old)... It's going to be the longest two months ever to the first scan to find out :-(

I used the IC and once I had a clear positive on those for a few days straight, I went out and bought the FRER and got strong positives on two of them! Then you wait... and hope... and pray... until that first Dr./ midwife appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->