~~~ bfp on its way ???? update pg 2~~~

I think I see something hun, really hope it's the start of your :bfp:

i dont see anything, sorry. But my eyes are terrible :( xxx

I can see something but it's so so faint that I'm not sure if it's a line or just the control line I'm seeing it (not sure if it has any pink to it at all. does it in real life?).

How many dpo are you now? I think I'd advise going and using a FRER to see what it gives! :)

I have nooo idea how many dpo i am, not sure if it was pink like i said it was vvvvvvv very faint :shrug: thanks for looking :flower:

I *think* I see something. I would just keep testing with these cheapies. I DO NOT however recommend that you take a FRER right now because these will not show up until you have a better line on a cheapie and it is just a waste of money. TRUST ME. I have had 2 miscarriages in 3 months and I ALWAYS got a line on the cheap dollar tree tests that are only a dollar DAYS before I even started seeing something on FRER. GL and FxD for you!

I can see the faint line, but cant see if it has colour. Good luck and keep testing! I wanna see those lines get darker and darker!

Thank you ladies for looking :flower:, will wait a few days before doing another :test: ....
Suppose im goin to have to order frer online :wacko:

:dust::dust:

morning hun, these ic's are interesting. i did my first at 7dpo and discarded it as evap, turns out it wasnt! it seems to take a while for the lines to become clear after you take the test. Can i just ask, have you tried using afternoon urine and holding for a good few hrs first? may sound odd but not all women have most hormone in fmu good luck

Oh and the frer is 25mui i think so like someone else said it could be waste of money as ic's more sensitive

morning hun, these ic's are interesting. i did my first at 7dpo and discarded it as evap, turns out it wasnt! it seems to take a while for the lines to become clear after you take the test. Can i just ask, have you tried using afternoon urine and holding for a good few hrs first? may sound odd but not all women have most hormone in fmu good luck

The 1st set of pics i used afternoon urine & the second set of pic was fmu :shrug: thanks for advice :flower:

im good thanks,back with the tcc again,took a few months off.good luck to you.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->