Bfp (one DD and 3 MCs)

Sweetkat

Reaction score
Anyone else here after several MCs? I have one DD who is 3 and 4 months and have had 3 MCs in the last 18 months (and that's with a 6 month break from TTC). Got pregnant first cycle without protection and terrified of another MC. 4 weeks and 1 day today.

Merry Christmas and H&H 9 months everyone :)

MCs are male factor (49% sperm DNA fragmentation and possible contribution of slightly elevated NK cells in me).

������

Wow what a great Christmas present!
Good luck with everything xx

Congratulations. I'm here after having had 5 losses since having my youngest. It's such a rollercoaster:flower:

Congratulations. I'm here after having had 5 losses since having my youngest. It's such a rollercoaster:flower:

Congrats - I can see that you are past the 12 week mark. Fantastic news :flower:

Thank you. Not that easy unfortunately as one of my losses wasn't until 19 weeks so I don't think I'll ever feel safe :( x

Keeping everything crossed for you. It's a lot less common to have a second trimester loss, so you are more safe then. But I know the anxiety never goes away after a loss and especially after several losses.

congrats on the pregnancy, i too have had 3 mc and am currently 6(+3) weeks. had a scan 3 days ago saw sac and yolk, but no hb yet. she only did a abdominal scan :( (not sure why) so i think a vaginal would have showed alot more. i am also feeling like everyday will bring the worst, i just pray the next weeks scan shows that little heartbeat that i long for xx

congrats on the pregnancy, i too have had 3 mc and am currently 6(+3) weeks. had a scan 3 days ago saw sac and yolk, but no hb yet. she only did a abdominal scan :( (not sure why) so i think a vaginal would have showed alot more. i am also feeling like everyday will bring the worst, i just pray the next weeks scan shows that little heartbeat that i long for xx

Good luck with the next scan :). My last MMC was 10&3 after seeing the hb 3 times and everything being perfect at 8 weeks so I won't relax until am well into the second trimester :(

I am quite unusual though as with OH's sperm fragmentation I have more than double the normal rate of miscarriage (so basically about 60% and I am terrified it will happen again)

They have all been MMCs as well so didn't know anything was wrong until went for a scan :(

Mine turned into a chemical today - got my period to my great surprise (2 days late). Better this way than another MC. Good luck ladies :)

Oh sweetkat I'm so sorry a chemical is just as horrendous to go through. Sending a lot of virtual support over! :hugs:

I had 3 miscarriages in a row last year and I gave birth to my baby boy in October and am currently cuddling him on my knee! My heart goes out to you, I thought I'd never get over the last one, good luck I hope it works out for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->