BFP only second ovulation in 6 months

highlandlass

pregnant & mother of 2yrs
Reaction score
hi
I have pcos and have been trying for no 2 since october 08. Sincethen I ovulated naturally in november - but that ended up with a chemical pregnancy.

I have been taking clomid since dec and on the fourth round at 150mg managed to produce an egg - at 12 or 13dpo have had my :bfp: on clearblue digital!

In december I got positive tests on 12 and 13 dpo then negative but never on a clearblue so fingers crossed this one will be sticky!

I'd like to give some hope to those of you have been trying with pcos - for 2 years in a row I only had 2 periods a year and then through acupuncture and chinese herbs I got my periods back to 40-60 days and conceived the first month.

This time I took clomid and after 6 months since my last ovulation produced an egg and got pregnant - I have been seeing a nutritionist this time and also get acupuncture and reflexology - I also saw a fertility advisor to get some extra tips.

Congrats!!! I'm another one with PCOS but thankfully I didn't have the worst cycles, avg 35days with ovulation each month, and I also do accupuncture! It's the best isn't it!!
Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9months! Make sure you come visit us in the Jan Garnets thread in First tri when you're ready to make the step over there.

Many congratulations hunny xxx

That is fantastic news! Congratulations!!!

xxx

what a blessing! goes to show you that when we keep trying and don't give up good things do come

Congratulations!! :wohoo: x

hi first of all congratulations!! secondly can i just say you've given me hope!

i dont have pcos but i do have low progesterone which makes me rarely ovulate! i am on cd53 now and so far no detection of ovulation on ff chart but did have a positive opk on cd35 which is confusing.
anyway what i'm trying to say is its great to hear your news and good luck and have a happy 9 months xx (well 8 lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->